Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Thread: PS3 or Xbox 360

the jasper units have been out since october 2008. i just bought one yesterday. a lot of changes sa PSU and sa console. if you google it, wla moy makit.an na jasper unit na ga 3RL. it's a good sign!

kay ang 360 affordable ang games and mas nindut ang iyang controller. sa ps3 mag basa akong kamot pero sa 360 dli

Quote Originally Posted by digipat View Post
    the jasper units have been out since october 2008. i just bought one yesterday. a lot of changes sa PSU and sa console. if you google it, wla moy makit.an na jasper unit na ga 3RL. it's a good sign!
    bro you can never tell its so early to tell about jasper na dili mang 3rl, we talk to nelson owner of neo galaxy he had a friend in hongkong who owns a jasper unit got 3rl 2months used....and naa napud incident na 3rl sa philippines take a look at some forums sa pinoyxbox.com

Quote Originally Posted by edge827 View Post
    bro you can never tell its so early to tell about jasper na dili mang 3rl, we talk to nelson owner of neo galaxy he had a friend in hongkong who owns a jasper unit got 3rl 2months used....and naa napud incident na 3rl sa philippines take a look at some forums sa pinoyxbox.com
    3rl in 2 months...that sucks..

between me and my brother, we have a total of 3 xbox 360.

the first one was bought on release day in it just experienced the 3rl about a year ago. sent it to ms and it got fixed within 2 weeks free of charge

the next console i have....had it for over a year and a half andd has yet to experience 3rl (knock on wood)
    mind you, in my opinion...i kinda beat the hell out of this console
    days where i have it on for 2 days striaght without any ac.

the third is a bnew jasper unit, just been playing around with it. actually bought it as a backup thiinking my old unit will kick the bucket..

maybe im lucky with the second unit who knows....or maybe the owner from signapore is unlucky

yep naa bitaw incident pero it's related to power fluctuations and cables loosely connected which really isn't the console's fault. i checked the threads to make an informed purchase. hehe. pero kung igoogle nimo bro la man jud kay makita. naay uban mureport pero wlay proof.

The guy your talking about @ pinoyxbox is blowing smoke. He claims its not him but his friend. We ask for proof but then again as usual, he & his "Freind" cant provide evidence/screenshot or anything.

Blog Entries
    i suggest the PS3 heheheh specially killzone2 is at hand hehehe but if u have da money buy the two consoles

if you have the money buy both. for me its the Ps3 for its blue-ray capability and its solid hardware design.
    Last edited by danelectro; 02-22-2009 at 06:49 AM. Reason: spell

Quote Originally Posted by danelectro View Post
    if you have the money buy both. for me its the Ps3 for its blue-ray capability and its solid hardware design.
    agreed!
    ps3 = solid hardware design, reliable, great for fighting games, decent online capabilities, web browsing, hi-def movies (via bluray), and etc. overall a well rounded entertainment system. BUT...no hacks which translates to no "affordable" games...(if you know what I mean).

xbox 360 = good product also, but the biggest letdown here is the hardware failure (this was the deciding factor in opting me to buy ps3 instead). Personally, i dont have much confidence even with the "new" jasper units out there solely because there are no installed components that would really prevent a hardware overheat/failure (aka RROD).

My PS3 is collecting dust. The only time I can touch it is when Im cleaning my entertainment area. I hope Killzone 2 can saprk my interest on this machine. I bought it primarily for Blue-Ray &...well..Metal Gear. Then I sold Metal Gear...Then there was this Resistance 2...after few days I traded it...

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast