Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Default Re: What will happen if Nokia decides to close next year?

sus intawn... i was used to be loyal with nokia for a decade baya... the only thing i stopped nokia coz they wont adopt android... worse, stephen elop being a nokia's CEO plus the idiot steve ballmer, microsoft CEO who replaced bill gates...

my last nokia cellphone was Nokia N73 music edition. i own that for almost 4 years. after that, i switched to android phones...

Para nako Nokia died already... Meego was going to save them but they adopted WP7 (which is good pero MeeGo.... ;__

If nagpadayon ang Nokia sa MeeGo, the Nokia N9 would have been my next phone.

not a surprise if mag close sila...ila sales hinay kau...wala na sila mo boom sa market krn..

when i go looking for a cellphone for myself or as a gift, I don't go anywhere near Nokia..it's like the stone age part of the store..They seem to always have the longest display line of dummy phones, but it still looks boring & dry. People are more interested in torque, myphone & cherry now, much more than our dear old Nokia

Quote Originally Posted by greginting View Post
    when i go looking for a cellphone for myself or as a gift, I don't go anywhere near Nokia..it's like the stone age part of the store..They seem to always have the longest display line of dummy phones, but it still looks boring & dry. People are more interested in torque, myphone & cherry now, much more than our dear old Nokia
    Yes, people are more interested in those you mentioned but we can't deny the fact that most people here in the Phils. use Nokia phones. You're also right na most Nokia stores we see in malls kay gamay ra mangadto pero we shouldn't forget na daghan KAAYO Nokia phones nga gipangbaligya sa kanang mga stalls ra and/or direct/indirect dealers.

And yes, Torque, MyPhone & Cherry Mobile are "going with the flow" right now; but we can't also deny another fact na these said brands are known na dili durable, then the service is not that good as well. Layo ra ang Nokia nila.

So I don't think it's right to compare Nokia with those brands kay mura'g lahi naman gud. It just happens na nanglisod lang jud ug catch up ang Nokia tungod sa mga Android phones that are sold cheap via Samsung / Motorola / HTC phones; and tungod pud sa iPhones.

This is just my humble opinion.

lumia800 is coming basin maka bawi ra sila...

if mu stick sila sa symbian kay basin ma close jd na.

@r47-sakto ka bro..we cant compare nokia to those brands..
    I am a nokia fan but i switched to android phones because of that stupid symbian os..if nokia want there pace get back in the race they just have 2 choices..1st is to have their products run on android os or 2nd is mag gamble cla and hope for the best nga the meego os will be a hit..continuing symbian os isnt even a choice..they should give up on it and move on..
    I know they can overcome this trial.. xD

9.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234