Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Elite Member
    Blog Entries

Default Re: GMA asks all of her cabinet members to resign

The act of GMA to ask her cabinet members to resign, is an act of desperation, preempting the obvious move of her cabinet. She failed the basics of leadership: integrity and credibility.

She should resign. Those cabinet members who resigned are better known for their integrity and credibility.

agree with Von!-x,Â* those cabinet members who pass their irrevokable resignation are known for their good work.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Mussomeli
    "I know many of those Cabinet members who have resigned now and the ones that I know are all very decent and good people, patriots, who are concerned with the welfare of the Filipino people," Mussomeli said on ANC network.

He dismissed claims by some of Ms Arroyo allies that the resigned officials were "adventurists."

"Not the ones I know. No, I couldn't agree with that," Mussomeli said. "I know some of them very well. The ones I know, frankly, have accepted these posts as an act of patriotism. They could make a lot of money and have a lot more prestigious roles in the private sector but they have chosen to be in the Cabinet. "

@Jack: problema kay ang maau nanrabaho mao may ni pass og irrevokable resignation.

Dayon possible ang ibalik kay katong mga taw nga loyal ra pero dili necessary mga maau. e.g. Gonzales og si Defensor

Hahahaha si Gonzales wahahahaha si Defensor wahehehe
    Kaluoy sa Pilipinas kung sila na lay mabilin. asslickers kaayo na sila. ang itom gud himuon og puti makasipsip lang.

GMA is left with suckers

Ronnie Puno - dagdag bawas king.

Defensor - sipsip par excellence, an illegal logger heading DENR.

FVR - Tabako who is power hungry

De Venecia - a man who can only be President thru parliamentary means. Epitome of a trapo.

Anggie Reyes - No. 1 violator of the Constitution.

Butch Pichay - Susmaryusep!

Raul Gonzales - senile and biased Justice Secretary.

With this loyalist, do you still think, change for the better is forthcoming? Cmon, the remnants represents the worst of the Arroyo government.

Not to mention former military men, Ermita, Mendoza and Ebdane. Without us knowing, its Ramos who is now leading the country. GMA is reduced to a willing puppet.

Hahay, puro na lang akusayson. Why don't just follow the constitution processes... ah wait, those commies won't recognize the Philippine Constitution no? Nyahahahahahaha!

[img width=500 height=361]http://www.tribune.net.ph/pics/edi01.jpg[/img]

Â* Enjoy it while you can.

[img width=500 height=297]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b246/tempests97/breakdown.jpg[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by tempest
    GMA is left with suckers

De Venecia - a man who can only be President thru parliamentary means. Epitome of a trapo.

With this loyalist, do you still think, change for the better is forthcoming? Cmon, the remnants represents the worst of the Arroyo government.

Not to mention former military men, Ermita, Mendoza and Ebdane. Without us knowing, its Ramos who is now leading the country. GMA is reduced to a willing puppet.

HA! You are ALL TALK. You think you've analyzed things?

I'll give your a simple brain exercise. After your ranting, think about this but don't strees yourself too much, what did you think about Erap's cabinet? and do you honestly think that when GMA is gone, BETTER people will be in charge?! support your answer don' just blab.

Quote Originally Posted by LytSlpr
    Quote Originally Posted by tempest
    GMA is left with suckers

HA! You are ALL TALK. You think you've analyzed things?

I'll give your a simple brain exercise. After your ranting, think about this but don't strees yourself too much, what did you think about Erap's cabinet? and do you honestly think that when GMA is gone, BETTER people will be in charge?! support your answer don' just blab.
    Former UP President Dodong Nemenzo, a Cebuano, is pushing for a Revolutionary Transition Government composed of the academe, NGos and POs, and other broad sectors of society. No TRAPOS allowed. I am supporting his proposal. This government will reform the constitution as well as provide policy directions for our country.

Why cant we give this a try?

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast