Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

tell them that i ma "gay" wahahaha but dLi ko gay ha...

mom... buntis ako... hheeheh

telling dem dat ur pregnant.. hehehe..

Blog Entries
    Me or my sister being pregnant out of wedlock would also break my parents' hearts..

tO teLL my parents that i ma DEad... (pinaagi lng sa damgo) ehehe

ma, buntis koh. wa ko kaila kinsa amahan... waaa!! worst nightmare... tsk9. id rather die. i think....

it would be hard to tell them na....

buang nako ron. hahaha

ma, im pregnant.. laki ko but im pregnant

I thought the hardest thing to tell my parents was to tell them that I was pregnant. I was rebellious before and thought making them get angry like telling them that I am pregrant would make them get mad at me and that would be my revenge to them for making all the decision-making by themselves instead of by myself because I am already old. But, alas, they were not angry. Instead, they were very happy about it because there would be a baby coming into the house. The were even happy that there would be a successor to our family name because I am the only child and if I get married, the family name would be taken away. They were even happy the guy who did it was irresponsible as what they thought he was. (They did not know that the guy was planning to marry me) That was why when the guy said he'll marry me while my tummy was not that big yet, they told him that he could marry me after I gave birth to do the wedding arrangement easier for us all not knowing that this was the way for them to have the baby use my parents' family name because we were not yet married at that time.

Well the hardest thing to tell my parents was that when I was wrong with the man I got married with. I was having a hard time trying to tell them the truth about the man they entrusted me with. That I was receiving blows every now and then and was treated badly and he also with his drug addiction and being "sugarol". Ana gani, lisod gani isulti sa imo parents na di naka happy and you are suffering much na before that imo gipaglaban ang tawo sa imo parents reassuring them that this guy is good and you will be well taken cared of. But sayop diay kaayo ang tanan.

/wave

bitaw noh.. kana jud ma.preggy ka moay lisod.. ug kanang, Ma mag.minyo nako nya wa pa xa kaila sa imong uyab.. ehehe..

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast