Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by pakinimo View Post
    actually nag talk nami sa ako uyab nia ok ra if d ko magpalabi daw og "bash"

wa man ko nag bash, at least in my perspective. im just sharing whats going on with the world, im sharing the harms of religion, in short im sharing the truth.
    believe me brad ive been there, i know good imo intentions but most people will think that you are being bold and aggressive.. there's this raw feelings and emotion inside you that makes you burst unless you share it with others but in my experience my life got better once i learned to control it and turn it off and on at will ..

sa pagka karon padayon lang sa imong mga gibuhat, siguradoha lang nga repairable pa ang imong relationship with other people nga imong maguba during this phase

^ sakto sd ka boss ako lng pod iminimize
    thanks sa inyong mga tambag :3

wa manai problema bsta kabaw lang ka makig deal sa ubang taw....

1. purpose: i think it is answerable only by human perspective. my answer is you make your own purpose and give your life its meaning. in other words this is not an objective question for me, and you will surely get consistent answers from believers
    Now this is a Problem with Atheism, You are Correct when you say "...you make your own purpose and give your life its meaning" - because this is the true essence of atheism which is Individualism. In individualism, the meaning and the basis on what is right and what is wrong is Based on WHAT INDIVIDUAL thinks. It sound safe and OK IF and only IF we are only Talking about your self. Because i believe you have Goodness in you.

BUT what if other people USE the concept of individualism to do other things? What if other people exercise the concept of individualism and say, Eliminating other people that block my success because it can DO GOOD for me? Since what is good and bad is based on What i think?

If we are going to remove the concept of God and adopt individualism, we will be in chaos and worst, theres no way we can Judge other people if they violate our freedom because after all, the basis of what is good or bad for us is based on What we think..
    Last edited by SioDenz; 01-06-2014 at 10:55 AM.

If you want a conversation boss you may reply sa thread, anything u want to ask or suggest, personal or not, wa koi problema ana take it from me. Believe me you can imagine all the bad things that have been said unto me so i wont have any problem about it im always open for whatever you want to say
    ok thanks, since you said so, mo share lng pd ko sa akng belief..

1. purpose: i think it is answerable only by human perspective. my answer is you make your own purpose and give your life its meaning. in other words this is not an objective question for me, and you will surely get consistent answers from believers
    sa akong part, i do believe into something called "pre-destination" that's what gives me purpose sa akng existence, but bcoz of free-will, ang tawo still decides for his own based pud sa iyang own reasoning ug pagsabot sa iyahang palibot..just like saying walay ngpugong sa tawo to decide and do things on his own..

2. what made me say: i dont believe in god, like i dont care at all.. i dont shove my views unto people unless they strike me first, and dli sad ko rude mostorya sa mga tawo about sa topic, i try to stay as logical as possible and free of negative emotions. i just dont care about going to church, praying, i dont even think about god-related things unless triggered by an idea or an argument
    same goes with me..i share/open up my points of view when it comes to topics about belief and/or religion, but i don't argue.. bcoz i believe nga mas masabtan nko ang gituohan sa uban in discussing rather than arguing..

3. luck or miracles: Yes, mostly when I was a christian. I think luck and miracles are coincidences but i do not have the knowledge to explain more. even if atheist ko sometimes mkatuo kog luck and miracles because it is human nature to replace ignorance with fear, fabricated stories, etc. and fill the gap of knowledge..
    Personally i don't believe in luck, i just believe that the "God" i believe in will provide my "needs".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by darsmith13 View Post
    at first vocal sad gyud ko ug dili ko palupig labi na sa mga argument about faith and the like. i always win those arguments but after so many won arguments i asked myself, what is the point?
    sir, mangutana lng ko, unsy imo basis dt u win those "arguments"? i thought man gud, you win an argument kng ang imong ka argumento nakabig sa imong punto.. dili mn gud na pareha ug kaso nga padaghanay ug evidence ug katarungan.. so if both sides retain their position, wlay nahitabo or resolution sa argument..

ana jd boss pero usually d man ako mag una2x, mucomment raman ko if ang mag hisgot kay maka apekto na sa akoa. pareha anang ingnon ko sa akong migo "tuo nalang ginoo oy wa mai mawala nimo". mga in ana butanga mutubag jd ko ana, nia ako naman daun pasanginlan kung mag conflict gd, mao nai nakabati
    bitaw sir, para nimo, unsa diay mawala kung motuo?

sa akong part, i don't really believe nga ang akong simbahan jud maoy makahatag nko ug salvation, mao cguro ni rison nga dili kaau ko active sa akng simbahan.. but the reason why i keep my faith in the "God" i believe in is duha rjud akng basis, "Tabla-Daog" ug "Tabla-Pildi".. if indeed the "God" i believe in is true, then i win, but if not..then as-is..nothing to lose..

Quote Originally Posted by SioDenz View Post
    Now this is a Problem with Atheism, You are Correct when you say "...you make your own purpose and give your life its meaning" - because this is the true essence of atheism which is Individualism. In individualism, the meaning and the basis on what is right and what is wrong is Based on WHAT INDIVIDUAL thinks. It sound safe and OK IF and only IF we are only Talking about your self. Because i believe you have Goodness in you.

BUT what if other people USE the concept of individualism to do other things? What if other people exercise the concept of individualism and say, Eliminating other people that block my success because it can DO GOOD for me? Since what is good and bad is based on What i think?

If we are going to remove the concept of God and adopt individualism, we will be in chaos and worst, theres no way we can Judge other people if they violate our freedom because after all, the basis of what is good or bad for us is based on What we think..
    that is why I have a principle of "doing with the least possible harm"
    and every atheist or any person who does not have an objective standard for moral values would agree with me
    it means that in every action we must consider the benefit to harm ratio

- - - Updated - - -

sir, mangutana lng ko, unsy imo basis dt u win those "arguments"? i thought man gud, you win an argument kng ang imong ka argumento nakabig sa imong punto.. dili mn gud na pareha ug kaso nga padaghanay ug evidence ug katarungan.. so if both sides retain their position, wlay nahitabo or resolution sa argument
    singit lang ko boss

i think dli kelangan ma change ang position to win an argument
    i think ang kelangan lang is imong point ma prove nmo nga sakto and probably leave your opponent speechless or admitting that you are right in that context

i think dli kelangan ma change ang position to win an argument
    i think ang kelangan lang is imong point ma prove nmo nga sakto and probably leave your opponent speechless or admitting that you are right in that context
    ok sir, got ur point..

Quote Originally Posted by janrey1986 View Post
    ok sir, got ur point..
    clarify lng ko, you dont have to be correct to win you just have to beat your opponent's argument no matter how wrong, you just have to be better

Quote Originally Posted by janrey1986 View Post
    bitaw sir, para nimo, unsa diay mawala kung motuo?

sa akong part, i don't really believe nga ang akong simbahan jud maoy makahatag nko ug salvation, mao cguro ni rison nga dili kaau ko active sa akng simbahan.. but the reason why i keep my faith in the "God" i believe in is duha rjud akng basis, "Tabla-Daog" ug "Tabla-Pildi".. if indeed the "God" i believe in is true, then i win, but if not..then as-is..nothing to lose..
    eventually one will lose the motivation/inspiration to seek for knowledge and answers. because in religion, the answers are given and the questions discouraged.

since i was an atheist, mas active nako into looking for information, logical explanations, mas mag huna2x nako sa akong every action because i dont believe that forgiveness a privilege. i believe since then that there are no going back and this is the only life i have and i have to make sure that i will treat the person well the first time around. pero d man ko perpekto magkasayop man sad pero as much as possible ana jd. kay katong mutoo pako mag salig rako kay ma forgive rani all that stuff nia wala ni sa bible all that stuff. karon I use reason behind my actions dli standard sa uban tawo or unsa panang libroha

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast