Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Default Re: ALTIS Owners of Cebu!

well ur right bout dat,.... alot of people over do it there whip,.... but over here in LA,..... its the Mexicans dat over do it,.... they rank like number 1 at it,.... there the champion at over doin' it,.... (the whole body kits like wat the've seen in the movies and car show's,..... with a $500 paint job,... muffler sound'z real LOUD but aint goin' anywhere,... u know wat i mean,...)

@Rance : ay dawg,... those eyelidz u gotz are nice,.... wat happen to ur grill? better rollin' with out it hahah,...

Yeah the 14ish stock needs tew go very soon.. I'm lewking for a 17" that will lewk good wif my zz.. I will save moaney for it
    I will install the front grill today.. I had it customize in front of mitsu in mandaue.. I'll post a pic soon.. so far I did not see anyone in Cebu putting on some eyelids in their zz I will be the first to ownz ya hehe

OT @ RANCE .. natakdan naka ni CHOLOCOY sa mga wordings nimo bai ?? Bwahahahaha !!!!
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Haha may pag ka hiphop man sad siya gud atik2x lang ba.. anyway, enjoy some of the picture taken by one of the zz club member during the recent motershow in Manila.. enjoy

http://www.pbase.com/14motorshow/custom_girls

Bai RANCE .... kaluod nimo oi .... mga badji man ang naa didto .... where are the cars !! Mas lami ang cars compare sa mga badji !! Hehehehe ... kasukaon ko .... ehem .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

bai rance nindot lagi ang mga BUMPER..sa auto ha

OT - BASTOSA nimo o Bai TOLSTOI .... hehehe mas nindot gyud if ma test drive to sila for break in .

lamia sa bumper sa BMW oh..

[img width=310 height=589]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b252/laotech/bumper.jpg[/img]

Mas nindot ang bumper sa F150 ... pang offroad gyud with dual BULLBARS pa hehehe n bright headlights pa gyud .... hehehehe mga MODS ... OT na ni kaau ..... si TOLSTOI ang basula ninyooooooooooo !!!!

[img width=640 height=480]http://k41.pbase.com/v3/56/597956/1/50028056.DSC03747.JPG[/img]

@Rance : ay homie,... why u clownin',.... Â*just coz i talk diff. dont mean u gotta clown on me,.... i live'd here in da ghetto Â*since 91',.... (it aint realy dat ghetto,... but back thn there were alot of driveby'z,.... gangstas around da neighbor hood,.. people gettin' shot) all black'z and mexican'z,... we were da only asian on da block and around da block,... for the last 5, 6 years,.... things are changing though,.... people movin' out,.. new people movin' in,... but right now majority is still black'z and mexican'z,.... w/c i dont gotz a problem with,.... coz im koo wit everybody,....

but yeah,.... datz da environment dat i grew up in,....

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast