Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thank you ka au mga istoryans..

I decide nga mo talk nga na a silang duha as i have read from the advice's.
    I have told them that they are a disturbance and they should go away if they will continue to do such a thing for safety reasons.

But,They are both educated and they accepted there mistakes, and ask for one more chance, in a condition that if it will happen again, they themselves would decide to move out without my interference.

I decide to intervene because it is true that it will ruin the business and would create more trouble.

Just like @teoding @samedriano there are also male borders here that do not like what the man did to the women and they are also willing and eager to kick his ass off.. and he himself is not safe if he will continue what he does to the girl.

@ iron_cross
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" (Edmund Burke)
    Thank you for this quote.
    But I did not report them to the barangay yet. I think they deserve 1 chance

mao jud TS, pabay-i na lang na cla kay basin nya ma among paka sa ilang away..

nagbayad bitaw ayaw nlang

Ipa-ila-ila na sa akoa ang girl bhe...aron magbuwag na sila wala nay away.solved.

dapati pod. ahaha..

maayo boss bontoy nga niadmit sa iya sala ang imo boarder . i hope di na siya manapat og usab . alls well thats ends well

negative vibes bitaw na TS! it's bad for the business

Wala kay mahomo ana ts kay ila man nah away, pero pwede ka mutambag sa babae nga unsa iya buhaton like ereport sa baranggay o ipapulis...

That should not be the case. They should be banned in their rented house.

manapat in the sense na iya jud bun ugun ? or murag warning lang kay ang babaye putakira kaayo..............ug mamun og jud angay na papermahun sa sunod iya buhaton sa jail sya magtingkagol.......pero ug sala pod sa baye they need counselling..ang babae di sinasaktan dapat minamahal...........sos ning uban pangitag pareho ninyog kusog

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast