Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by digital_NFS View Post
    agay! hahaha.. so far so good nice exit.. lol..
    huwat nalang ta kanusA iVoluntary ug hatag ang bcc sa wallet ani..
    Any ideas kng unsay future use sa bcc ani? Or unsa nlng atong buhaton sa bcc na madawat

Quote Originally Posted by budsmaro View Post
    Any ideas kng unsay future use sa bcc ani? Or unsa nlng atong buhaton sa bcc na madawat
    Hmmmm, Bitconnect already returned the BCC in the BCC Wallet at the rate of $363.62 per BCC..
    If you would ask me bro @budsmaro I will exchange the BCC to BTC then invest to another platform..
    I actually started with HEXTRACOIN already, you can check it out -> HERE.

Again, there is always risk but we have to set aside our emotions if we are willing to invest. It's the money we can afford to lose in the first place.

Guys, to help out those who want to withdraw their BCC, you can create your own account in COINEXCHANGE.IO and send your BitConnect Coins to your BitConnect Wallet Address.. Peace!

as of this posting, almost all crypto currencies are inching their way up... like a Sloth... hahahahahaha...

don't panic... HODL is the name of the game here in the Crypto Space... if you want a quick profit... "Buy @ the dips and Sell @ the rise"... then repeat...

Quote Originally Posted by digital_NFS View Post
    Hmmmm, Bitconnect already returned the BCC in the BCC Wallet at the rate of $363.62 per BCC..
    If you would ask me bro @budsmaro I will exchange the BCC to BTC then invest to another platform..
    I actually started with HEXTRACOIN already, you can check it out -> HERE.

Again, there is always risk but we have to set aside our emotions if we are willing to invest. It's the money we can afford to lose in the first place.
    nagw8 paq as of the moment sa bitconnectx para nay chance ma redeem ang investment ky d q xur if naa pa bay mucater sa bcc huhu nya ma close npd ila xchange

Quote Originally Posted by budsmaro View Post
    nagw8 paq as of the moment sa bitconnectx para nay chance ma redeem ang investment ky d q xur if naa pa bay mucater sa bcc huhu nya ma close npd ila xchange
    wa pamo tagam? hextra coin is a bitconnect copy. sooner or later, mo exit rasad na.. just a concerned citizen here. lol

anyway, maybe bcc is in possession of the majority of the BCC coins. last year, you can buy 1 bcc for $0.16. So if you want to lend $1010, you need 6312.5 bcc coins to lend $1010. when they shut down, they gave back your dollar value investment in bcc at ( 1 bcc = $363). so it means sa 1010 = 2.78 bcc gi uli sa imoha,..

of course majority of the bccs where being paid to other investors, but since they put a dollar value of 363, it means they are paying less bcc to their investors. if u have $1M active investment it means you are only getting 2700+ bcc coins.

unsaon to nila tong sobrang bcc nla hmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by jezziboy View Post
    wa pamo tagam? hextra coin is a bitconnect copy. sooner or later, mo exit rasad na.. just a concerned citizen here. lol

anyway, maybe bcc is in possession of the majority of the BCC coins. last year, you can buy 1 bcc for $0.16. So if you want to lend $1010, you need 6312.5 bcc coins to lend $1010. when they shut down, they gave back your dollar value investment in bcc at ( 1 bcc = $363). so it means sa 1010 = 2.78 bcc gi uli sa imoha,..

of course majority of the bccs where being paid to other investors, but since they put a dollar value of 363, it means they are paying less bcc to their investors. if u have $1M active investment it means you are only getting 2700+ bcc coins.

unsaon to nila tong sobrang bcc nla hmmmmm

idk sa imu xplanation boss pero ang aq giinvest sa lending in bcc ky nabalik mn sd with more bcc pero ang value lng lge sa bcc na nigamay ky nkagamay sa ROI samot ng nauwahi og trade tungod sa downtime nla niatong heavy traffic

I was looking for a procedure of Bitcoin. Wala talaga akong idea dito. Sana po matulungan niyo ako on how to make money from this. I am not going to try it once I don't see any proof that it is reliable. Your thread is very informative, I really appreciate it But in addition to that, I found naman some source on how Bitcoin works, like this one https://www.ecomparemo.com/info/scam...e-philippines/

Earlier I lost many bitcoins in lack of experience but now recovering some loses. For good returns through Bitcoin investment there some resources like Cryptocurrency news where you follow all crypto information in a single platform also experts guide & help you to make good strategy for future crypto investment.

Hi everybody, I would like to invest in crypto money, is it worth it to invest in Bitconnect ?

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast