Thread: Sigbin !

Default Re: Sigbin !

Quote Originally Posted by khyle_143
    mga pinoy mura mn uto2x, they easily beliv stories, mskn weird tuo lng ghpn
    lagi hahays maka ingon man sad ta nga ngano gyud mag pa ilad

unsay Inenglis sigbin mga bro?

some cultures have their own mythical creatures with identical features with our very own sigbin.

In latin america, they have these creature they call "CHUPACABRA" or "Goat Sucker" na murag kangaroo daw ang porma, with red glowing eyes and with some reptilian characteristics ang head, claws, thick balancing tail and skin. if you analyze the said physical features, mura siya ug small dinosaur which belong to the bipedal theropods. an example of this are the vicious velociraptors na gipakita sa movie na Jurassic Park 1 up to 3.

These creatures became notorious during the late 90s sa latin america tungod sa kadaghang gipang-attack na livestock...mostly domestic animals like goats & cows. daghang news features sa south america regarding these incidents involving chupacabara attacks sa mga livestock farms didto. although wala gyuy nakakuha ug video sa actual attack, daghang mga eyewitness accounts ug ubay-ubay pud ang mga nangamatay na kanding ug baka.

mura lang gud natulog ang mga biktima na livestock...walay struggle or anything. naa lang makit-an na 2 small puncture holes sa lawas sa animal ug fully drained ang dugo. the attack usually occur at night. murag na-hypnotize ang animal before gi-suyop ang dugo.

these creatures also are suspect sa Cow Mutilation incidents in latin america.

if you want to know more... you may refer to the link below about it's history, records of incidents, past & latest sightings, theories about this creature, the investigations conducted, etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chupacabra

The Sigbin are mythical creatures of the Philippines that come out at night and are said to suck the blood of their would-be victims from their shadows. The creatures walk backwards with their heads lowered between their hind legs.

It is also believed that there are families known as "Sigbinan" or those who own "Sigbins". Together with the ownership of the creature is the power to command them. The creatures are also said to bring wealth and luck to their owners.

In the Eastern Visayas they are also known as the Amamayong.

There are people who claim to have seen one of these creatures. There are speculation that the legend may be based on sightings of an actual animal species that is rarely seen. Some have speculated, based on the description of the "sigbin", that the animal species might be related to the kangaroo. With the recent discovery in the island of Borneo of the cat-fox, a potential new species of carnivore described as having hind legs that are lower than their front legs, the animal species that is the possible basis of the legends as well as the reported sightings may belong to or be related to the cat-fox species.

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigbin"

Quote Originally Posted by rAge
    unsay Inenglis sigbin mga bro?
    recycle bin..

bitaw woi.. tinuod ni sigbin... pero wala pako kita lang..kadungog ra..

peeps, mao ni nawong sa "sigbin" sa akong damgo.

i'm not superstitious noh but i just wanna share about that dream nga mura sad ug nightmare. i dreamt that the "sigbin" came through my room's window then ni hop hop siya towards me and iya kung gilabok! grabeh ka kuyaw mao to nakamata ko.

kangaroo man sgro na bai

Quote Originally Posted by khyle_143
    kangaroo man sgro na bai
    ang ang...gi google ra baya na. wa man nako na pikchuran tong sigbin sa akong damgo gud LOL

pero mao na siyay itsura. i dont believe in sigbin or whatever noh...just sharing that weird dream. ambot unsay interpretation adto.

hehehe, kuyawa sad sa imu dream noh, medyo scary sad

ako nako share ninyo
    story ni sa akong papa na taga malabuyoc - down south.

bukid paman to cla puyo sauna katong bata pa cya kuyog sa iyang lolo.
    basta hayag kuno ang buwan, kanang tungod sa ilang payag pirmi lang magdahunog.. kanang murag daghan kaayong gadagan panaog sa bukid bah pero kung imong tan-awon wala kuno'y tao or hayop.
    one time nakamata cya, hayag pud to ang buwan naa may gatingog sa ilang gawas iyang gi tan-aw... kita cya ug murag iro na mubo ra ug tiil sa atubangan nya black kau ang color sinaw pa gyud nya nag inom ug tubig sa ilang tadjaw... nya katong murag nakabantay na... kusog kaau nidagan ug nawagtang.

ingon to iyang lolo sigbin kuno to, kay kada bilog ang buwan manaog man na cla sa bukid ug muinom sa buwa sa dagat.

anyway it is rumored na kaning mga sigbin masugo ni sa ilang amo... pwede pod ni cla mangawat... i think its true na kaning sigbin mura ni ug katong mga legendary chupacabras sa spain also in mexico...

kani man cugrong mga espanyol ang nadala aning sigbin diri sa pinas... look ari ang pic o
    Also found an article from google....

I think it's el chupacabra!
    Lots of fun going on in Elmendorf this week. Elmendorf being a tiny town southeast of San Antonio. It seems that a rancher started losing a bunch of chickens to predation, and shot this critter:

In the first San Antonio Express-News article on this pressing issue, one federal wildlife biologist dismisses it as a coyote with mange:

Wildlife biologist Brian Mesenbrink, with the San Antonio office of the Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service of the U.S. Department of Agriculture, saw the pictures and declared it was a coyote with mange.

Mesenbrink said the Elmendorf area has a heavy concentration of coyotes.

"The mange is caused by parasites that infest the skin of the coyote and end up killing it," he said. "I know the Elmendorf area has a lot of coyotes and I am pretty sure that's what it is."

But that thing doesn't even remotely look like it has coyote bone structure. And it's only 20 pounds, which is very, very small for a coyote. It looks more like an unholy Dr. Moreau cross between a possum and a kangaroo. I'll give him the mange, though. That's mangiest looking thing I think I've ever seen. My first thought when I saw it was "That's a chupacabra!" And you know what? Chupacabra is so much fun to say and to write, I'm gonna stick with it no matter what anyone else says.

Of course, it gets better. In an Express-News follow-up story, speculation runs rampant on the creature's true identity. One fellow insists it's a coyote-hyena hybrid. One kid thinks it's a blue duiker. Now, while I'll grant that there is a certain deer-like quality to this thing's appearance, and primitive cervids do indeed have tusks, this most definitely isn't a duiker, muntjac or any other small deer or antelope species. It has toes, for one thing, where deer and antelope have hooves. And they don't eat chickens, either.

This is such a melon-scratcher that MUFON is showing interest. Locals say it's the biggest excitement to hit Elmendorf since the Alligator Man shot himself:

According to legend, Ball, also known as the "Alligator Man," kept a pond of seven pet alligators near his tavern. When workers at his tavern began disappearing, townsfolk speculated he had killed them and fed their corpses to his alligators.

"When he was called in for questioning he pulled out a gun and shot himself," Nancy DeLeon said. "The story of Mr. Mcanally's creature is right up there with that one now."

Boy oh boy, how I do love living in Texas! Long live el chupacabra!

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast