Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

yah ako pd im feed my dogs,. BARF = sawdust+veggies+ affordable dog food+rice. for my dogs so far ok. cla .gana ile kaun. then healthy pud.

Guys .... I myself was feeding my dogs SATINE BALLS and BARF before but I figure out na mo turn out more expensive siya and time consuming .

WHy dont you guys just buy HIGH QUALITY , PREMIUM GRADE DOGFOOD ? They already did the assignment for us by RESEARCH and DEVELOPMENT spending MILLIONS of DOLLARS , they are not gonna ruin their name by adding something in their product that would be bad for the dogs .

Invest more on SUPPLEMENTS like PETABS , INDIET , OMEGA MAGIC , VITAMINS C and E , FLAXSEED OILS , COD LIVER OILS , MIDNIGHT PRIMROSE OILS , ZINC , CALCIUM , GLUCOSOMINE and CHONDROITIN rather than BARF is my suggestion . This is what I learned from one of the best GERMAN SHEPERD BREEDER in the Philippines today .

Though this thread is asking unsay mga HOMEMADE RECIPES ang naa ninyo , ipadayon lang ninyo . Kini akoa , just a friendly suggestion lang from the very person who produced a topdog valued at 1.5 M PHp so maka ingon ko na naay living testimony jud .
    Last edited by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40; 10-19-2010 at 01:01 AM.
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40 View Post
    Guys .... I myself was feeding my dogs SATINE BALLS and BARF before but I figure out na mo turn out more expensive siya and time consuming .

WHy dont you guys just buy HIGH QUALITY , PREMIUM GRADE DOGFOOD ? They already did the assignment for us by RESEARCH and DEVELOPMENT spending MILLIONS of DOLLARS , they are not gonna ruin their name by adding something in their product that would be bad for the dogs .

Invest more on SUPPLEMENTS like PETABS , INDIET , OMEGA MAGIC , VITAMINS C and E , FLAXSEED OILS , COD LIVER OILS , MIDNIGHT PRIMROSE OILS , ZINC , CALCIUM , GLUCOSOMINE and CHONDROITIN rather than BARF is my suggestion . This is what I learned from one of the best GERMAN SHEPERD BREEDER in the Philippines today .

Though this thread is asking unsay mga HOMEMADE RECIPES ang naa ninyo , ipadayon lang ninyo . Kini akoa , just a friendly suggestion lang from the very person who produced a topdog valued at 1.5 M PHp so maka ingon ko na naay living testimony jud .
    Tinuod gyud na more expensive than buying super premium dogfoods but mau na sad gi ingon na own preference sa owners unsa iya ganahan e feed. Kay ka try ko feeding super premium dogfoods with my dogs pero lahi raman ila lawas nga nagrawdiet ko sa ako dogs but naa gahpon ko dogfood. Akoa lng mas lesser na cla ma consume na dogfood kay before I consume 3 sacks of dogfood then karon mga 1 1/2 sacks na lng a month. Hinoon naa ra gyud na sa owner kay ako Ok raman ko magraw diet since I have the time for my dogs to prepare for their food.

Every breeder sad has his/her own food diet for their dogs. This food diet maybe good for this dog but not to the other. Mau na ginasulti na it maybe true to you but not to all. Preference ra gyud na sa owners/breeders what they feed to their dogs kay sa ako kaila na breeder kay iya huskies lain2x dogfood hatag since iya usa ka husky nakauyon ani then the other wala
    Last edited by elars; 10-19-2010 at 06:09 AM.

^^^

Sa akong nakit-an ... it depends unsa pod ihatag nimo na RAW . Mo abot ang time na di na sila ganahan but common denominator is once maka tilaw sila ug RAW DIET , di na sila mo kaon ug DOGFOOD .

Hinuon suggestion ra ni akoa .... there should be no reason also na if it worked for me , it should not work for everyone .

Add lang nako ....

The very reason also or I would say factor why we tend to experiment on DOG DIETS is that , its whats in the internet , shared by other owners and breeders or maybe out of curiosity because gusto ta mo tambok atong iro .

This misnomer should be corrected because being FAT are not good to the dog's HEALTH and to some , kay picky mo kaon ang dog ... try ninyo mag excercise prior to meal time but dili diha2 dayon say mga half and hour to an hour . DI ba murag ASPIN na walay lawg ug 3 ka dlaw mo kaon maski GSD pa na .
    Last edited by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40; 10-19-2010 at 12:53 PM.
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Boiled chicken with rice. 😊

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40 View Post

time consuming yes pero how is it mas mahal?
    Last edited by P-Chan; 01-09-2019 at 08:04 PM.

7.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234