Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

suwayi ra gud ninyo ug suyop kanang mantika ra jud na portion and walay brown brown.. dibah walay lasa nga isda.. murag pure oil jud xa.. murag pwede xa ma prito. hehehe

ma prito jd btaw xa bay gsulayan nqu ahaha.

Default hi

maayong buntag

solid in water inyo palita kay almost zero iya fats.. more protein pa so more muscle... haha

dili ang mantika maoy makatambok kun dili ang imohang gikaon..oil is present in every food we eat today.........

everytime ko mokaon ani ako gyod e drain ang oil.

it is not advisable to eat directly from the can. As much as possible heat it.

What I do is I pour the oil of the tuna in the hot pan (not of all of it, throw the other portion), put some onions, garlic and tomatoes. Careful lang kay kusog kaayo mopisik. When the veggies got cooked, that's the time I put the tuna flakes. Yummy! Sometimes I put egg whites.

I ate this together with mainly whole wheat bread, camote, corn rice, brown rice, oatmeal or whole wheat pasta. This is one of my fave recipe during weekdays. On sundays, I cheat. Kaon ko maski unsa like fatty baboy or cheetos, my fave junk food! heheheh.

Along with this, eat fruits, utan, nuts, skinless chicken breast, skim milk or soya milk or any heathy food that you know of. Eat 5 small meal portions a day and do some exercise.

Then watch those fats melt away.

8.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234