Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

My doctor doesn't allow me to drink alcohol or coffee. I can't drink these drinks because of my heart problems. The first 2 months of rejection were very difficult for me, then I started looking for an alternative to coffee. And what do you think? I found it ryzesuperfoods.com. This is the best alternative to harmful effects of caffeine . This coffee contains only organic ingredients and 2 times less caffeine than regular coffee)) I consulted if I could drink this coffee and the doctor gave me permission)) Now it remains to find an alternative to alcohol, ha-ha.

Coffee for sure

100% Coffee! I can easily refuse a glass of wine than a cup of coffee. I don't know what kind of addiction is this. Seriously, It sound crazy but I can't begin the morning without a cap of coffee. Personally, I tryed to quit drinkind coffee, but couldn't do it. No doubt, caffeine withdrawal maked me a few bad days. However, caffeine does not cause the severity of withdrawal or harmful drug-seeking behaviors as street drugs or alcohol. Alcoholism is very serious addiction. One of my frend work in a rehabilitation center, he told me a lot of stories about addicteds, and what health problems it can cause. By the way, if someone need help, You could check this link https://www.lifeline.org.uk/

Obviously I give alcohol but can't coffee. The worst thing is I can't even drink coffee because my doctor said your stomach is badly upset he suggest me to drink some organic things.I read some mud reviews then I try mudwtr and I found mudwtr alternative to coffee, its taste and aroma is so good. It has organic material like masla chai, chaga and reishi. It good and healthy.

Coffee Coffee Coffee

it wasn't hard to give up both ... free will ra jud na

Love Coffee over Alchohol.

I never drink alcohol, but giving up coffee was a real torture for me. I can't resist from my fav coffee drinks and sweets, and judging by dunkin donuts reviews I am not the only one who suffered from that.

Coffee 100%!!!

depende... usually mas gwapa ang barista mas lisod give up

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast