Page 4 of 66 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Default Re: Lifting weights == losing weight?

Quote Originally Posted by Onins
    mura bali man siguro bai, kaon ka daghan sa buntag gamay na lang sa gabii. kay matulog mangud ka sa gabii na unless of course gabii ka muwork.
    ahh.. cge suwayan na nako..
    Quote Originally Posted by CrasHBURN
    Specifically what kind of bread?
    slice bread

Quote Originally Posted by ares623
    Quote Originally Posted by Onins
    mura bali man siguro bai, kaon ka daghan sa buntag gamay na lang sa gabii. kay matulog mangud ka sa gabii na unless of course gabii ka muwork.
    ahh.. cge suwayan na nako..
    Specifically what kind of bread?
    slice bread
    white colored sliced bread? hehehe... maypa mag rice nalang ka... sliced bread contains more starch and sugar than our traditional white rice...

white colored sliced bread? hehehe... maypa mag rice nalang ka... sliced bread contains more starch and sugar than our traditional white rice...
    waaaaa ahak... pero kungĀ* rice ko itlog man na ako pirme sa buntag.. mao ra may dali ma-luto gud. ok ra na mag-itlog everyday?

Everyday? choleterol ana pre hehehe if dili nimo maStop, boil lang ang egg dont eat the yellow part

high blood tirada man ng imo part! heehhee..sakto c onins, eat egg w/o the yolk!

As we're in the subject of egg yolks and I don't feel like typing out my own words about this i'll paste a small extract from an "article":

"Another myth: refraining from ingesting the yolk portion of the egg. Many bodybuilders opt for the egg white and ditch the egg yolk for whatever reason. The truth is the egg yolks are the most nutrient-dense portion
    of the egg. All of the egg's Vitamins A, D and E are in the yolk. Egg yolks happen to be just one of the few foods that naturally contains Vitamin D. The yolk portion also has more manganese, phosphorus, iodine, copper, calcium, zinc, and iron than the egg white itself. Egg yolks should not be avoided because of the high amounts of cholesterol either as high cholesterol levels are correlated with diets high in Trans Fat and Saturated Fat, and genetics play a big role in cholesterol levels. Egg yolks are also anti-catabolic because of the Arachidonic Acid found in them. Overall, there really isn't a reason to avoid whole eggs."

i've heard somewhere long time ago na one egg is not enough

ay nang sliced white bread.. maypa'g mag-oatmeal ka. nya kaon sad ug isda... di fried ha kay daghan ug calories na ang oil, so either i-bake lang or i-grill ang isda. kaon sad ka'g vegetables.. kangkong, kamunggay, kalabasa, etc. whatever's available. i-boil lang na sila, add just a pinch of salt. bahala na'g tab-ang, basta healthy na.

Quote Originally Posted by kze
    As we're in the subject of egg yolks and I don't feel like typing out my own words about this i'll paste a small extract from an "article":
    so ok ra ang itlog pirmehon? or ok ra panagsa?
    ay maypa gagmayon nalang nako akong kaon.. nya suwayan lang nako everyday mag-workout.. 30 mins.. hehe

unsay may mga excerise techiniques para dali ra mo gamay ang tiyan ug mo purma dayon ang abs... kay dili naman gud ko pwede maka situps gud kay naa problema ako spine and leg raises seem to target only the lower abs...

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 66 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast