Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Default Re: HELP: I have hepatitis B

Quote Originally Posted by cubees
    naa ko hep b og hep C, i was diagnosed when nag donate ko blood sa red cross, so thanks sa red cross, kay kung d nila wala ko kibaw nga naa ko ani.... mga 4 years na ni since ko kibaw but i think naa nako ani duagy na... 12yrs ago i think... first depressing kaau but when you truly understand this ok na.... once / twice nalang ko inom beer a year... and trying to stop smoking now. thanks to my DR. (Dr. gerardo Ypil) naa sa cedudoc. 1st door) kay cya naka pa arangan sa akoa. before expensive kau ako mga med (P150/day) nya karon vit. E ra ok na. ubos na ako sgpt. and sgot.
    To all my Fellow HEPA CLAN (A,B,C,D,E...you name it) brothers and sisters. I would like to share this to you, out of my despair, indeed God is merciful and loving... I have tried some supplements mentioned here on this forum...but I have still the same sickness. Until I was able to find a site that PROMISES CURE!!! to our sickness. You name all those supplements that you have taken, it will just point to the unregarded vitamin that is very common to all of us. Thank God. I'm going to take the treatment.

Testimony from a Doctor:

“I had been a practicing pediatric gastroenterologist for 25 years. During that time I watched some really beautiful children and young men and women die under my care because I had nothing more to offer, and unfortunately what I had offered many times only made their lives more miserable. Recent health problems led me to read about Linus Pauling and orthomolecular medicine and it has been like discovering an advanced ancient civilization that I had no idea had ever existed. After reading Doctor Yourself by Dr. Andrew Saul, I have become a very angry man. I've just realized that for 25 years I had been making my patients sick and big pharma rich. I've just realized that those chronic hepatitis patients that died waiting for a liver transplant could have been easily cured with vitamin C. I realize now that my toximolecular medical education only led me to do more harm than good. That is not a good feeling to have. I only wish that all my critically ill patients had read Dr. Saul's book and fired their doctor. Doctor Yourself in fact has inspired me to now open an exclusive orthomolecular medicine practice for children and adults of all ages, and copies of the book will be in the waiting room for all to read. In the names of all those I didn't help before, I hope this time to make a difference.”
    > (Edward Cichowicz, M.D.)

Follow the link below brothers and sisters:

http://www.doctoryourself.com/hepatitis.html

I hope I was able to help. Cheer up!

Alias: luther_delrosario@yahoo.com

B is one of the most kuyaw.... oz its blood bourne... uncurable man... its an active virus

hepa bato kang sen. cayetano?

google mo na.
    tska siguraduhin mo labs mo tska doctor.

pagkkaalam ko std yan.
    may gamot (adefovir dipivoxil, entecavir ewan ano pa)
    pde ka pa-liver transplant pero anjan pa rin virus, posible na attack nya rin bagong liver mo nyan.

wa ba diay ka vaccinated?hhmmm, busa dli lageh ta mgpataka ug kiss2x hehehe...it's a liver decease actually, wa namn tambal ana, mao raba jud na usa sa mga rason ngano d maklarga gawas..pro ask jud about it ky lisod nah..assymptomatic raba nah

lol kuyawa sa anang Hepa oi, naa koy kaila gi hepa bah kay halos tanan na friends namo ma hadlok niya pati akong bf gi ask siya ayo naba daw siya kay mag kanya2x nalang sila ug baso makatakod ba diay nang Hepa?

kung A and B oo makatagod jud labi na ang Hepa A ang Hepa C nope only through Blood trans lang..

bad you have this................

don't worry too much if you have the disease...look at the brighter side of things...at least your alive dba! just watch out on your lifestyle and be cool!!!

mhala bya ani tambal oi...pareha sa ako kuya ...

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast