Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Default Pinaka Hate nga Moderator....

OT: @ kiat: y man ning asked ka nga pwde ba padayonon nga nfact wla pa man ni cya gi LOCK sa mga moderator dba?

Quote Originally Posted by vern
    *waits for my name. heh.

Some people seem to be confused and take the moderating done on them to be personal offences. As Glassy and BeoR has already stated ... if you stay within the rules and ethics ... you will NEVER be moderated. I've looked at flanker's posts ... and all the recent moderations have been by me ... so unless I have abused my moderation powers ... no one else is at fault. The question is ... where did I abuse those powers? The fact of the matter is ... people don't like to be told what to do and what not to do even when the rules are clearly stated and any normal person would know the bounds of common sense and ethics. There are mods who are very lenient and then there are mods who get straight to the point. I get straight to the point. I am not your best friend nor will I sprinkle sugar on my words so everyone is happy.
    VERN! bwahahahahahahahhahahahahah

JUST KIDDING OI!
    Actually Vern answered my post one time and I didnt quite like it...but just the same...he wasnt offensive or anything and he did have a point...and he is quick to respond to weirdos like on one post na I told him about sa PM...kaya I think he is just doing his job...as most moderators are walang personalan lang siguro dapat attitude ng mga tao dito para mas masaya di va Vern?

Hehehehe ..... sports lang yong . Kasing kasing nimo kay plastic na . So love or hate ?? So far wala koi gi hate pa nor gi love and I hope walay mo abusar na moderator just because he or she is a senior person basing sa membership nor he or she has the authority na wala sa lugar .

OT - what does it take for a moderator ma " fire " sa position niya ?? Is that possible because I believed , tanan moderators and admins kay mga kaila ra in person correct me if im wrong . PAYR !!
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

OT: pwd maghimu ug thread pod para sa pinaka.hate na poster? tskĀ³... kay mura'g unfair, kami ra na moderators ang naa'y hate thread...

kung naa man gani, ang naa sa akong priority list jud ba kay si
    **julliene** ug si The Dreamer jud!!! hehehe...

the more you hate, the more you love ra ba

OT: ....hahaha...@pitsay! sapot baya ko ron ha...hinay2x lang please....sakit akong ulo....

bitaw oi... ok ra man if you hate a moderator... kay masayop man sad mi... kung naa mo concerns nila why not confront them right away? or... i.PM ni master BeoR kay he will handle that "diplomatically"...

ambot kinsa....nganu man cla i hate?!kung hate nonyo cla yaw apil dre..hehhehe nang away na lge

kana'ng mag hilas hilas...

the obnoxious, arrogant ones who thinks they're mistah know-it-all.

if they're smart enough, they know who they are.

pwde sad ko i-hate nimo pitsay?

Blog Entries

i don't hate moderators pa..kay so far, they are doing their jobs well..di baya na sayon mag moderator...besides, mostly sa galagot ug mod kay nabirahan man...so better ask nganong nabirahan ang poster...walang personalan lang gud....
    vern, daghan galagot daw nah, he's one of my fave mods... glassmoon too...beor.. pitsay.. crashburn..blade101...waahhh..daghana oi...OT na ko...kick me out,mods no pressure...hehehe

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast