Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: are you comfortable with your religion?

ako naibog kog babae nga taga laing relihiyon...saonz kaha ni...

yes i am..hehehe im proud na katoliko ko,way libog!

Quote Originally Posted by jugs_06
    honestly, NO.. no offense to Catholics.. but iv seen a lot of wrong practices with this religion.. no pun intended, but im still a Catholic right now.. but i just dont practice it anymore.. and yes, i believe in God.

same hir,except for the last part...

comfortable? i am comfortable that its the right one. but to know and abide by all the teachings of the catholic church, is no comfort at all. lisod jud ang pagtinarong. mao na nga naay mobalhin ug lain kay dili ka-antus, mangita na lang ug la-in nga convenient para nila, nga muha-um sa ilang lifestyle. wa man say namugos di ba. dili mamugos ang Ginoo. naa tay freedom asa ta. to each his own lang gud. basta magtinarong lang ka sa imong life, ang Ginoo nay bahala ana in the end. dili jud ta maka-tag-an kun kinsa ang maluwas. ang naka-apan lang sa uban religion kay sige ug panaway sa katoliko, kay kuno mao ni mao na. dili lang unta. paninguha lang sa imong kaluwasan, ug pagtinarung sa imong kinabuhi. ang Ginoo ray bahala. sige ta ug panaway unya wala ra bay perpekto natong tanan. kahibaw ra ba jud ta ana, deep sa atong kasingkasing. wa ra bay mapili gyud nato.

yeah, obey some break some rules....
    for all i know, i'm only human...not a saint... :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by lestat1116
    which are you? belief or faith?
    ha?
    unsay kalainan?

dili man ingana ka importante ang relihiyon sa kaluwasan.

im not comfortable with my religion, kai daghan sayop sa practices sa akong religion which is roman catholic...

Quote Originally Posted by INFRACTION
    im not comfortable with my religion, kai daghan sayop sa practices sa akong religion which is roman catholic...
    basin ikaw ang daghan sayop nga practices.
    what r u waiting for, its ur right to search for the truth, then search u must.
    look for the religion that provides 100% comfort and luxury.
    instead ug sige reklamo which is so counter-productive and bad for the soul, balhin na lang ug lain religion. it is that logical.
    sayon ra kaau. ma-katoliko ka, born-again, or muslim, kun nito-o jud ka with all your heart nga mao jud na ang genuine religion nga makatabang sa imong kaluwasan then walay problema. happy tanan.

Quote Originally Posted by tagatisa
    basin ikaw ang daghan sayop nga practices.
    what r u waiting for, its ur right to search for the truth, then search u must.
    look for the religion that provides 100% comfort and luxury.
    instead ug sige reklamo which is so counter-productive and bad for the soul, balhin na lang ug lain religion. it is that logical.
    sayon ra kaau. ma-katoliko ka, born-again, or muslim, kun nito-o jud ka with all your heart nga mao jud na ang genuine religion nga makatabang sa imong kaluwasan then walay problema. happy tanan.
    to what INFRACTION said is true, don't insult him that he is the one thats doing the wrong practices. Let me sight you an example, do you see a Woman become a priest? NO. Because the CHURCH DOES NOT ALLOW WOMEN TO BECOME PRIESTS BECAUSE WOMAN IS AN INFERIOR BEING AND ALWAYS BE SUBMISSIVE. That is according to them but not according to my Lord Jesus Christ which Jesus states the both man and woman are created equal.
    WHY DO THE SUICIDAL SHOULD NOT BE BLESSED AND SHOULD NOT BE BURIED AS A CATHOLIC? Tell me tagatisa. Why? For me instead of it, we should pray and blessed that person who commited a suicide, to ease the pain of that person while he/she is alive and not strong enough to face challenges. AND THERE ARE LOTS OF WRONG TEACHINGS THAT THE CHURCH teached us.
    And I tell you tagatisa, please don't insult a person points of view. That his points of view and you should respected it. Don't call people names. I go to church to pray and listens to the gospel. But I am not open ears for the person who preaches the gospel if that person used the gospel to insult a person and mixed it political his views.

^ am i being insulting? all im saying is that before u point a finger towards someone, check yourself first. thats all. did i not use the word 'BASIN'? dat means maybe, each one of us should look into ourselves first before throwing all those useless complaints. did i call anyone any name? can u please point it to me.

to your questions, this is what i can say: the church is an organization, an organization has rules and regulations that you need to follow. just like our country, there are laws to follow. if church rules say, no woman can become a priest, there are two things i can do: follow rule of the organization i am a member of OR not. VERY SIMPLE. if you don't want to abide by the rules of the organization, there is only ONE thing you can do- LEAVE THE ORGANIZATION. that was my point.

what is the point of keeping your membership with the organization if you are not satisfied? and what is the point of continually dissing the organization? kun member ko ana nga group pero sige lang ko ug pang-libak ug reklamo, i might as well give it a second thought. is this group really for me? kamatuoran man kaha atong gipangita, then walay pulos kun magsige ug reklamo. lakaw ug sutoy, pangita-a ang kamatuoran. ayaw usiki ang oras sa sige ug reklamo.

that is about as logical as i can possibly point it. im not trying to be subjective. logic ra gyud ako gigamit. peace ta tanan ha

(by the way, ayaw lang kasuko ha, pero if u want to write in english can u be more critical about grammar and syntax kay daghan kaau ug errors imong sentences, akong i-highlight ha. next time maau pa bisaya kay cebu bitaw ni. k)
    e.g.
    Quote Originally Posted by GemWArrioR
    to what INFRACTION said is true, don't insult him that he is the one thats doing the wrong practices. Let me sight you an example, do you see a Woman become a priest? NO. Because the CHURCH DOES NOT ALLOW WOMEN TO BECOME PRIESTS BECAUSE WOMAN IS AN INFERIOR BEING AND ALWAYS BE SUBMISSIVE. That is according to them but not according to my Lord Jesus Christ which Jesus states the both man and woman are created equal.
    WHY DO THE SUICIDAL SHOULD NOT BE BLESSED AND SHOULD NOT BE BURIED AS A CATHOLIC? Tell me tagatisa. Why? For me instead of it, we should pray and blessed that person who commited a suicide, to ease the pain of that person while he/she is alive and not strong enough to face challenges. AND THERE ARE LOTS OF WRONG TEACHINGS THAT THE CHURCH teached us.
    And I tell you tagatisa, please don't insult a person points of view. That his points of view and you should respected it. Don't call people names. I go to church to pray and listens to the gospel. But I am not open ears for the person who preaches the gospel if that person used the gospel to insult a person and mixed it political his views.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast