View Poll Results: If given a chance, would you migrate to another country?

Voters
142. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

98 69.01%
  • No

44 30.99%
Page 4 of 89 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Default Re: If given a chance, would you migrate to another country?

i'll defintely go....i've tried working abroad and i've realized people out there are more disciplined....layo ra kaayo ta sa tinuod!

yes i will but ill be back when i grew old :P

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40
    Bisan kapila na tika nakabangga BCASABEE .... I have to agree with you 100 % on factors you just stated . What Mr TORCUATO MARCELO's factors are also present wherever you are abroad even in the land of milk and honey , it is just that Philippines has a different LIFESTYLE in LIVING . Of course lami kaau i puyo ug Pilipinas oi ilabi na sa Cebu .... where can you find such lifestyle na :

- bisan UNEMPLOYED , locals still have time to drink ug istambay sa sari sari store care off " UTANG " , you cant do that here in the US !

- bisan UNEMPLOYED , locals still have the means and resources to eat and celebrate holidays mapa POBRE or DINATU na style , you cant do that here in US !

- bisan UNEMPLOYED , locals still have all day to gather friends and get together at least once a week celebrating for nothing , you cant do that here in US !

So imagine if you are EMPLOYED , mas samot ka naay RESOURCES to make the those 3 scenarios I mentioned almost everyday ! But we have to consider also that nobody wants to do that for the rest of their lives unless you have financial freedom so that is the very core why people migrate somewhere else so when they retire , pa banjing banjing na lang sa Cebu .
    @ springfield. You have a good point. But you dont tell that if you are unemployed you can buy an underwear.

If you are unemployed who wull give you "utang" knowing that they have no idea how you gonna pay for it.

You dont tell if you are unemployed, you will survive thru dole outs from friends and relatives.Â*

Do you think you really like that lifestyle.

@bcasabee

Thats easier said than done. As they say, talk is cheap. But for discussion sake, you too have a point.

Hmmmm. Kung minarunong nga style. Yes, I will accept it. Pwede ra bitaw ka balik sa Pilipinas kung kanus-a ganahan (I hope pwede financially wise and the pressures of ur job in there).

If ever I will be going abroad, it would be because of financial reasons for work purposes lang jud. It will not be because I hate the Philippines so much that I will become a type of racist who hates and despises his own country and countrymen.

if given a chance then why not? it's an opportunity to evaluate and observe s other cultures' and behavior and seek greener pasture from all walks of life...

Good reasons.

@ TORCUATO ... do we have to name NAMES here who are UNEMPLOYED and still ENJOYS life same as to thos who are EMPLOYED ? In short bai ... ONLI IN DA PILIPINS !!
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

yes for me.. and obvious kaayo ako ans..

ive been to a lot of places in the world... Philippines by far is the most unique... ill live and die here...

before ok ra nako ari rako diri sa pinas..pero now naa nako family..ive already changed my mind...lisod na kaayo diri oi...sauna pa gasolina ko 50 full tank naman unya murag nxt yr ang 50 di na siguro na ka abot 1 liter. Maayo lang og anak ko anang mga zobel og ayala

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 89 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast