Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: Merged: All about falling in love (with the bridge, friend, etc)

@ bleu_belle
    yup! told him nga dili ko type ang former officem8 nya..... much older pa bitaw niya ang atong guy... hehehe

so far his friend is no longer texting or calling me anymore
    for the "bridge" we're still communicating.... via text messages.... hehehe

so the bridge is the bearer?

hi mary anne is that the guy were talking about while were having a walk going to pipeline last EB?

good luck friend..

@ zerocool: i guess that's the way it is.. coz that's how i feel

@ monrose: yup none other...thanks pare! hehehe

oi asa nmn ntwn ang mga taw...wla na lgi mgpost ani...anyways wla lng koy lngaw krn...ryt nw loveless ko...it rily hurts...love does hurt...all i knw is that for every happiness theres always sadness and pain...ngano kha noh...

some say nga " i did my best but i guess my best wasn't good enough"...some say sad nga fight for that love...some say nga mkaboang mra bubble gum...den some say nga u just have to let it go if that makes ur love one happy nya mhappy sd ka bsg sakit kaayo....hahay....

lain2 dyd d i ning love nga a2ng mxperience no...lain2 ug s2rya...pro mao ghapon love....hahay...

kng mgbwag lain nsd ang chapter nga iexperience...nya mgsugod nsd sa sinugdann...mra mn kapoy...dli dyd mra, kapoy dyd...lain nsd nga lesson nga malearn...

ang uban kay dli macontento ug usa...ang uban kay loyal sd kaayo...ang uban kay mra lng wla ra nla...

so just wait for the right place and the right time for love to come....HAHAY

Blog Entries

falling in love is loving yourself more and more as you love the other person.. falling in love makes one become a better person.. those butterflies in the stomach, sunshine of the moon, smiles, etc. are but just indications or signs that life is much better that love is in your life..
    i am in love! :inlove:

you're I do believe that bridges are the owners...

in my case, by the way, and this happened like 4years ago, i was the bridge but then i ended up falling for the guy. faet!

hmm havent experienced this yet... but ive heard a lot of similar stories before... and yah i do believe that it happens most often than not! ang bridge man gud mas makastorya nimo more than the person na iya gireto sa imo.. so eventually one of u will fall for the bridge, di bah?!?!

la pa jud ko kasuway ani nga situation..

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast