Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Default Re: about bangkok

^^ the best place to visit in thailand is chang mai....that is the heart of their culture......phuket is already very crowded....krabi is the place to go sad if you like beaches...

been to bangkok before and yeah basically, it's comparable to manila.. well maybe except for the grand palace and the like. the best thing about it is the shopping jud, no doubt! and do go to chatuchak but dont get lost. it's quite a big place. and make sure u haggle with the price sad.

if u go to the malls, buy lacoste and naturalizer! hehe it's cheaper there! hehe

make sure u ride the tuk-tuk once in a while!! it really is fun and it's faster than the tricycle here! hehe

yes try to ride the tuktuk, visit dreamworld, the floating market (hours ride from the city), pattaya and siam square.
    we also attended a mass in a Catholic church there (i forgot the name though). Very nice ang church interiors. Ang statues and the sculptures are painted gold. It's just in the city.

naka.ad2 mo sa mga shows ana nla? kanang mga provacative? heheh ako mama ni ad2 ngad2 ingon xa daghan kono ma ingana, bastos man diae toh ako mama...i wana goooooo, wa pa jud ko ka ad2 og mga oban countries sa asia

Tiger show mga trans man na cla daghan kaayu transexual sa BKK and in greater thailand and they are dead pretty as in makailad gyud and ma insecure mga girls...Lingaw ila Tiger show very colorful and entertaining plus theres a touch of humor so dili gyud cya malaswa..its worth seeing

Also a must see is the floating market and do check out the many  temples esp the Jade factory ( i forgot the exact location) they are amazing

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by d
    for the tickets, adams travel.

for the hotel, the 'free hotel' stays were foregone coz we always had to stay at hotels near our office there, or where the conferences/meetings were held...

suan lom?Â* the night market?Â* yeah we did!Â* i'd describe it as the smaller, more sosi version of chatuchak.Â* and the prices are not that mahal so you could still enjoy shopping.Â* i think you would like it there too.

boy ka or girl?Â* hehehe.Â* nah, i just thought you would love to splurge in wacoal bras there (if you're a girl or even a boy buying gifts for a girl!) coz they're really cheaper there and found in any department store.Â*

ang money ba sa thailand pila equivalent in terms of peso...mga pila kaha mabudget kun shopping lang...ang minimum lang ayaw nalang ang max at least makabalo ko pila dalhon if moadto ko...

Default Re: Merged: Bangkok

yehey i will be in Bangkok on Sept. 1 i am soo excited for the trip....hehehe hope to be able to tour around the place and make use of the 30 day () VISA available for first timers there (or is it only available for first timers pls clarify )

@salma...nalibog ko gamay sa imong post...sige man ko adto thailand wala man need visa....

yup no visa needed adto lang ka diretso ngad2 taggaan ka nila ug 30 days...nways bitin kau ako suroy sa bangkok kay bati ang tour guide nag river cruise ra intawn mi ug gipaadto sa temple of dawn...maypa kami nalang lagi nagtour mas nindot pa kaadto ta mi sa wat po or grand palace...nindot ang shopping sa bangkok sayang lang wami kaadto sa chatuchak weekend market kay weekdays mangud mi ni adto...pero shopping gihapon mi kay amo gud gilakaw ang bangkok from 8am to 6pm till maka kita mi ug barato nga shopping store mao naabot mi indra market nice ngadto kay mas cheaper compare sa night market...mura ba manalili unya panghangyo lang sad mo...but dont forget to visit the bars in nght market pero careful lang basin mao overchagan mo...medyo mukhang pera sad baya ang mga thai...

to those who like to visit bangkok on package tour ayaw mo kuha ug 3day 2nights kay kulang ra kau maexplore ninyo ang city...kay daghan mansad cla temples and shoppingan

Default MERGE: Bangkok, Thailand

any recommendations for budget hotels or pension house sa BKK? mas nice unta kung sa pratunam area duol jud sa market...ang akong nasuwayan kay indra, amari watergate ug arnoma pero di man jud cla budget...karon kinanglan na kay 4 business na ni. naka-read ko about first house pero bati-a sad ug reviews oi...bisan pension house basta limpyo lang sad nya di ka makuyawan. i'd appreciate your help jud!

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast