Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 283536373839 LastLast

Default Re: Suggestion lang para sa mga trader's dri sa Buy and Sell

i ▲ UP ▲ to this...

nindot ni.. maynta mapatuman ni as soon as possible pra gamay* nlng mailad.. hehe.. (*gamay kai naa mn jd uban na brayt kaau, mkalusot jd..)

It is better nga naa pud untay day nga magka-ilhanay ang mga buyers ug sellers... kay dili ra man pud permi ang buyers mahimong buyers ra pud... they can also be sellers as well and sellers as well don't remain as sellers nalang permi. Kung sa ID system lang... pwede napud bya nga e fabricate sa uban... sa technologies karon... pwede na ang ordinary people can do it. it should be in the system in this site to give an indicator as (+) or (-) indicator... for buyer and seller. Honesty now a days are hard to practice... so be careful in every transaction... we should practice the barter system... cash on hand and goods on hand... that's just my opinion. X)

Quote Originally Posted by darkdevil View Post
    lisod na panahon..kuarta naman gud na...
    bisan ako magduha2x na og palit..except sa mga ilado na nga seller....
    nag post na ko sa una diri bahin ani pero daghan nasuko ilabi na tong namaligya o trader. nga dapat pangayo-an gyud ug resibo, like it or not, to make sure the purchase is valid and also it's safe. to be even safer, dili na lng mopalit ug any gadget thru this forum unless the trader has a physical shop where the buyer can go to in case a problem arises in the bought item.

i don't understand why people like to buy second hand gadget when there are many legitimate shops selling brand new items. the money you save from buying secondhand items may not compensate the hassle or in the worst scenario, if you get swindled and wont be able to get back ur money.

but it's okay to buy a secondhand item maybe if u personally know the person who sells the item.

nice na naay ID for trusted sellers...nindot e-implement...

My POV on this one.

Seller I think usually is at a disadvantage gyud ani, kay example magbaligya ka. Then you gave personal warranty, then ang buyer ni claim within sa warranty, so ikaw as a seller has the liability and the responsibility sa whatever claim sa buyer diba?
    Kaso ikaw as a seller is a person of small means raman, what do you do, especially if nagamit na nimo ang money nga imong nadawat.
    Tungod man gud ni kay wala kay nagback-up nimo nga resources behind sa imong item, it's only yourself or maybe your credibility. so if mo claim ang buyer sa siya ang nakaguba or guba gyud ang item nga imong gibaligya, no choice gyud ang seller and at a disadvantage gyud siya.

Ang buyer pud is usually at an advantage because usually naa man siya'y warranty, kani lang pud he/she has to make sure nga naa pud siya warranty.
    Another advantage niya is he can enjoy the item at it's fullest even to the point of breaking the item. And he/she has the unquestionable right of claiming and others gani to the point of defaming the name of the seller.

What I'm trying to point here is this.

Seller

- disadvantages
    a. Usually sells the item at a discount
    b. Has unlimited liability and accountability of the items he/she is selling

- advantages
    a. tingale is he/she got to sell the items he doesn't need and I don't think it can even be called a profit unless the item was given to them.
    b. ready made buyer? hmmm tingale. kana kung dili barat kaayo ang buyer.

Buyer

Disadvantages
    - kana kung nagdanghag ka or wala ka magtake ug time para ma examine ug maayo ang unit, nga nailad ka.
    - mailad ka, mahitabo lang tingale ni kung
    1. Mao gyud ang intention sa Seller, nga ilaron ka.
    2. or wala tuyo-a nga naguba gyud ang item, dayon it happens nga walay ikabayad dili na siya mo reply nimo, then mo ingon dayon ka nga nailad naka.
    No. 2 could be the result of no.1 ug letter b.) disadvantages sa seller, kay he/she is just a person of limited means, and he/she actually didn't have the intention nga mangilad.

To counter this problems generally, I think tingale is:

1. A definite contract or agreement stating the amount of liability of the seller.
    2. Kadtong I.D tingale is Ok, pud tingale, kaso lang ang kahasol lang tingale sa pagprocess anang id.ha ang lisod. Anyway daghan naman junior or mga CIA diri, dili pa diay mo mosalig ana nila?, then sa mga newbie nga sellers beware nalang tingale ang mga buyer.

Kaso with all this wala gyud ta mahimo ana if ang pagpangilad gyud ang tuyo sa seller. Bisan unsa pa nga systema tingale atong ibutang diha. It would only make selling more difficult for the legitimate sellers but it won't totally eliminate the bogus sellers.

Mao, mas maayo nalang tingale is to get to know the sellers nalang. Then examine the item carefully and fully if unsa man gani imong gipalit.

And maluoy pud mo sa mga suspected ninyo nga sellers nga bogus or mga nangilad ninyo, ayaw pud tawon ninyo i post ilang mga dagway diri, murag pwede raba tingale mo mafilan ug kaso anang inyong pagpost sa ilang mga guapo ug guapa nga dagway.

Anyway this is just an opinion and of course you are open to "positively" criticize it.. ^^
    Last edited by nodols3; 12-16-2011 at 01:00 PM.

sakto gyud...mas better kung buyer ka at least kabaw ka asa gapuyo ang seller in a way its a security na kabaw ka asa mangita sa seller if nailad gyud ka

Sellers/ buyers be careful where mo mag meet up, better somewhere daghan tao. Pagbantay if dako ang amount nga item inyo transaction, We don't know the sellers/buyers. But its easier for buyers nga magilad compared to sellers. Sellers need a number of post to sell here but anybody can contact the seller, even non-members of istorya. If something goes wrong with the sale, its always the seller who loses, madaot dayon imo rep. buyers have no reputation to protect, with just a handle to identify who you are. That's why there are a few joy buyers.

I would not give out my address to just anyone I don't know, but that's just me, maybe I'm just paranoid.

I'm all for an ID system but everybody should get one. A rating system like in e-bay would be better, buyer rates seller and seller rates buyer for everyone to see. And anyone can ask for referral from past transactions.

Buyers should always be aware of used items. Used items are used, gamit na, and all things have a life span, cellphones 1 to 2 years then maguba na. Thats why used items are heavily discounted around 50% to 70% of its original price. It might have been in good working condition when it was sold but shorts out in a month, but it was sold in good faith by the seller. Buying used items are a risk, you have to have it checked by a technician if you want to be sure or know the seller personally. Me, I'd buy brand new, save for the item or buy a cheaper model.

nice thread

I think naa naman guro nak suggest diri about sako e post mas nindot if naa jud mo kamatuoran sellers nga terms and agreement para di pud mo mailad sa buyers nga igo rah e uli ang unit din moingon nga guba para lng mo take advantage sah imu unit.. Dapat nakay terms and agreement anah with the name and signature of the person whos buying it nga na receive nya imu item in good condition para dili alkanse ang seller.. din if moreklamo siyah e post nimo ang terms and agreement ng inyu gi sabutan dri sah thread para makadefend pud kah sa imu ryts.. dapat gamay lng ang terms and agreement gud para di tapulan ug mu diretso rag sigh ang buyer.. and in fairness sah BUYER DAPAT ANG SELLER MO PRESENT UG VALID I.D. PUD AS WHAT THEY HAVE SUGGESTED A WHILE AGO

11.    Advertisement

Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 283536373839 LastLast