Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 23303132333435 ... LastLast

Hapit na season 3!!

New Interview With George R.R. Martin

GRRM: Well, the show is great but the books are more so. I mean, there's more detail, there's more characters. Everything you like about the show, the books have more. They're richer in that sense. And if you want a rich, immersive experience, the books are like that.
    Truth. Books > TV show

sympre mas nindot ang books kay gi compressed naman pag ayo ang episode sa tv series.

i have a very hyperactive imagination. when i read a book images run through my thoughts, acting out what i'm reading. in the case of GOT, i keep seeing the TV characters in my head acting out the lines i'm reading lol

i watch the show for tits..

and yes books> tv show

While I feel that the books>series due to the wealth of characters and pacing of the books, it simply doesn't take away from the tremendous job Benioff and Weiss have done for GOT. The show is a masterpiece.

im excited on how they'll portray the Red Wedding. i bet it would be a season finale.

jon snow - anak ni rheagar og lyanna? true?
    daghan kaayo daw clues og evidence. hahahah

not yet confirmed bro..

Quote Originally Posted by sevmik View Post
    i have a very hyperactive imagination. when i read a book images run through my thoughts, acting out what i'm reading. in the case of GOT, i keep seeing the TV characters in my head acting out the lines i'm reading lol

omy pareho jud diay ta bro. labi na si Tyrion---> perfect jud kaayo sa ako imagination si peter dinklage hehehe.

11.    Advertisement

Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 23303132333435 ... LastLast