Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tool

Default Re: Tool

Quote Originally Posted by depechebox
    unsa nay balita sa tool karon? anyone?
    wala ko kahibalo kung tinood ba ni, but Ive heard rumors nga na suya ang ka bandmates ni keenan sa tool sa side project ni Mj nga Perfect Circle......... rumors ra ni bai, ambot, basin tinood..........

They have a new album coming out this Spring kuno.... I'm looking forward to it.

Why pamper life's complexities when the leather runs smooth on the passenger seat?

Quote Originally Posted by level42
    not satanic not also a christian, but mga premasonry ni sila, grabe kaayo og lyrics og ang drums ni danny carrey grabe kaayo,

pero kanang eulogy nga kanta mahadlok ko maminaw, anti Jesus Christ kaayo.

did you know that Danny Carey stands 6'5?
    Then maybe anti-christ sila. Pretty close to Satanic huh?Â* Â* Im not into them cuz they're very close to the word "STOOL". HEHE. now guys, dont hate me for this.Â* hehe Im just feeling mischievous.Â* Toilet paper anyone?

Yey! Thanks for this thread!

I love TooL and APC! Me love em! I love how they make music vidz. I adore the claymation. The first music vid I watched from TooL was "Schism".

APC's song was the OST of Constantine

TOOL were way ahead of other bands during the 90's.It's like being under a demented laboratory creating,thinking,planning,contemplating..haunting .reaally...trippy stuff. APC for me is better,artistically.because of bassist Paz (departed) and the inclusion of James Iha (Pumpkins) and Twiggy Ramirez (Manson) equals one heck of a "Supergroup" (a term you get when you merge former members from previous great bands). "3 Libras" will forever be scarred on my heart.(It happens I'm a Libran. he he) hi damsel ! u here too huh?

@Ansley
    Heya! I'm a fan of TooL, APC, (MM and NIN) hahaha. Yey! It's nice to know that you like TooL and APC too. 3 Libras is my most-loved song of APC. Dang, the vid is sooo dang trippy! I'm sure you are also aware of TooL's artwork, ayt?

Quote Originally Posted by Ansley
    TOOL were way ahead of other bands during the 90's.It's like being under a demented laboratory creating,thinking,planning,contemplating..haunting .reaally...trippy stuff. APC for me is better,artistically.because of bassist Paz (departed) and the inclusion of James Iha (Pumpkins) and Twiggy Ramirez (Manson) equals one heck of a "Supergroup" (a term you get when you merge former members from previous great bands). "3 Libras" will forever be scarred on my heart.(It happens I'm a Libran. he he) hi damsel ! u here too huh?
    I don't think APC is better at all (or worse)... it's 2 totally different bands and different sound. APC's main songwriter is Billy Howerdel... and he calls almost all the shots. He dictate's APC's sound... it's all driven by his guitar. It's like MJK is complimenting Howerdel's guitar instead of the other way around.

TOOL, on the other hand, is purely experimental, more artistic (in contrast to your claim), ... it makes the listeners wonder where this music is taking them to. The passages are more complicated.. not to mention the drum parts... damn Danny Carrey.

JAMES IHA has got nothing to do with APC's music... he's just there for EYE CANDY (face it, people love the non-japanese-speaking jap). He has no contribution to APC's sound at all.

Why pamper life's complexities when the leather runs smooth on the passenger seat?

@dAmNseL jEnY: Yeah,TOOL & APC do have great visuals.Difference is:You wont actually see the members of TOOL in the vids because they started out as a "faceless" entity(I dunno?).Wherein APC,you can see all the band members during the Mer De Noms era (except Maynard's face on "Judith" but he also actually showed up half-naked in the 3 Libras vid!If you notice on his chest,he has the "APC symbol?"tatooed and also a "Spine" tatooed at the back.).the rest of the progressive vids,well pretty much went back to the "faceless" concept.I got all the APC vids! Wahooo!!!......!!

Dang!Forgot to add this to my post above!

@EZRA:I agree they're both 2 diff bands.When I meant artistically,I meant the imagery on APC.Visually,the members look so cool.Musically,Its a lot softer than TOOL and I didnt expect Maynard to sing a song like "3 libras" or any other similar song on Mer De Noms.I just got "attracted" to their vibe (plus, I had a thing for bassist Paz Lenchantin ).PluS! I am also a big James Iha freak! (Love that Jap!Reminds me of myself!mwahaha!)!Viva La Smashing Pumpkins!!

@Ansley
    It was my first time to see Maynard's face from the vid "3 Libras". I like the hues suggested on the vid. It reminds me of melancholy. When I saw the tattoo on Maynard's skin, I want to ink the APC logo on my nape The spine tattoo looks very hot. And those gothic ladies, they sizzle in their own "sinister" ways LoL. Anyhoo, I think I saw the mirage of the guys of APC from the music vid "Passive" (OST of Constantine). About the faceless entities of TooL, I think it contributes to the mystic rapport of their music. And oh geez....how and where didja get your APC vidz? I wanna steal your collection from you Â* Just kiddin....

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast