Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: My bad experience with Starbucks Ayala (August 2004)

If the case is true then SCREW the screws of STRABUCKS pero in fairness sa cerdibility nila , someone has to prove its authenticity una before such claims to be made and aired specially in public .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey
    Hope the local Starbucks Management knows how to treat their customers well, especially Filipinos. Kitang mga Pinoy gud "kiss ass" basta foreigners na.
    bitaw noh! ngano kaha kitang mga pinoy hangad man kaayo ta sa mga foreigner??!!! me, i dont think they should be treated special coz kung kita mo adto sa ilang country, tabla ra ta ug mga mochacho and mochachas... and bai, kung nahitabo jud na, sana imo ta gikuha ang mga names sa crew and manager... that way you can really be attended by the one you emailed... it is very important..

no matter kung clean ba to or dili ang screw, they should have apologized and never reasoned out nga it was clean and it was midnight... it happened na baya sad sa states pero dili starbucks lain to na shop... may gani dili kaayo strict ang phils. when it comes to that matter kung dili gani they could have paid thousands or even millions... believe me, americans business owners are very strict when it comes to customer satisfaction...

I emailed the Philippine franchise center almost a year ago, but i havent received any reply from them until now. That's why i decided to spread this issue because my complaint fell on deaf ears, kung naa may ears ang Rustan's.
    I'm just confused. If this incident happened a year ago, then how come you posted it now? I'm not saying you're a troublemaker or liar or whatever. But if you really wanted your experience to have an impact, you could have posted your situation in 2004. But that's not really the main thing. Like what springflied said, you should have asked for the contact info as well as get the name of the barista who told you that line.

As for Filipinos kissing a foreigner's ass, I agree but then, we also kiss anyone's ass as long as they're rich. We'd probably bend over backwards if Lucio Tan visited our house

Read my answer on Reply #22.

I have a friend who used to work in Starbucks, and he can prove this for me, and he was actually inside the office room when the incident happened, but he didnt get out. He only discovered that it was me when we met several months after that bad night at Starbucks.

wow.. she dint say sorry. =/

Kung last year ni nahitabo , ngano wala man action ? I mean bahaw na kaau ni and most of all not my business yet curious lang ko ngano ni labay man ang 1 year walay action . If ako ang victim and wala koy response nakuha ..... trust me I WILL ACT LIKE A FOREIGNER TOO like my own incident in FEDEX in mactan but thats off topic .... mo adto ko personally sa office kuyog sa akong mga companions that night with the STARBUCKS employee na maka vouch ana .

A week or 2 na walay reply sa EMAIL is enough grounds para naay action na adtuon in person . Publicly doing it to air something negative specially sa internet is just wrong because it will damage credibility sa company w/c is unfair sa ilaha tungod lang sa screws if EVER man gani nahitabo to . I work in the food industry and di lang kay STARBUCKS ang naay problema but to anyone I can think of like naay buhok , toothpick , etc sa pagkaon or mainom nila yet ayuhon ang problema diha diha dayon or contact personally the people concerned , dili kay a year later mo advertise sa internet of such horrible experience sa certain na lugar .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

If you don't mind me asking, whats the logic behind the employee saying that its midnight already? What does that have to do with anything?

Vipvip:
    It was another way of saying, "It's not our fault it's yours."

Springfield:
    I gave Rustan's Coffee a month to reply. There was no reply though. My plan was to spread this if they wont reply. But busyness, patience, laziness, and ethics caused the delay of my revelation. Ethics because I was wrestling with my thoughts if putting to public that incident a year ago is a right thing to do.

Vipvip:
    It was another way of saying, "It's not our fault it's yours."
    Bai .... I think its both parties fault .... its because walay damage control gi buhat .

Springfield:
    I gave Rustan's Coffee a month to reply. There was no reply though. My plan was to spread this if they wont reply. But busyness, patience, laziness, and ethics caused the delay of my revelation. Ethics because I was wrestling with my thoughts if putting to public that incident a year ago is a right thing to do.
    Like I said , do you think what you did was right ? If YES why and if NO then we all know why its NO . ANyways bai .... RUSTANS COFFEE has nothing to do with it but sala na sa EMPLOYEE ra gyud when it happened . If walay action or gibuhat na response ang RUSTANS then we dont know whats up ... its not a reason also for u not to go there or the person involve . Grabe cguro ka ug kasuko bai noh ? Imong effort man gud gigamit sa incident sa lain na tao . Anyways .... bisan after 6 months ka ni spread ana , the PUBLIC will just brand it as a HOAX .

Jeff- you did the right thing by letting us ol know so the next time we go to starbucks- we'll know what to do and what not to do. Thanx for the info, man.
    I wonder if dat particular employee is still there- cos I dont wanna order coffee from dat individual specially after midnight.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast