Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: "Negros Oriental" (w/ pics)

i was assigned in negros island for a couple of years about 5-6 yrs ago. san carlos, bacolod and dumaguete was the major cities i visited on a 30 day period. people are friendly specially in dumaguete, a lot of motorcycles, tempura at the boulevard every afternoon. food is very good and affordable specially the bar b que near the market. you haven't been to dumaguete if you haven't visited "payag" and order pitso or paa sa manok combo with atsara and rice. kinamot tirada.

i forgot about the name of that place on the way to san carlos city from dumaguete where their specialty is "piniritong manok bisaya" pina crispy. it's beside the market and they would serve you about 4-5 pcs of bisayang manok and you'll only pay for what you can consume. they also have sha e, tinolang manok, paklay, kan-ong mais and most foods available in carenderias. it's just one of my favorite stops in the area.
    Shut Up! Let your GAME do the talking!

yah ur ryt....nice jud kaayo dd2....

How to get to Dumaguete/Negros Or

If daghan ka dala, u can take the night trip sakay og GP (Pier 2). The cheapest fare is P325 na karon and will leave at 10PM. Mga 6 hrs lang man and travel so maabot naka sa Dumaguete Pier by 4AM. Daghan man pedicabs didto na mag-standby so naa lang ka masakyan dayon. The fare of the tricycles are much the same here so ayaw lang mo sugot dayon sa ila i-offer na pakyaw na price. hangyu-a lang gamay. wala rana problema ang mga drivers.Â* buotan rana cla.

if u want a much cheaper na gasto, pwede ka sakay og ceres bus in the morning padulong Bato, Santander. Then isakay raman na ang ceres sa barge.. I think mga P200+ (almost 300) ang imo mabayran tanan kay after maabot ang barge sa Amlan, diretso man dayon na ang Ceres padulong Dumaguete. So dire-diretso ra imo byahe. di naka magna-og2x pirmi. Ang last trip sa barge is around 1AM adn will take u around 30-40 mins on sea. The ceres travels mga 3-4 hrs (depende kung pirmi hunong-hunong). Ang first trip sa Ceres is mga 4AM.

If u want something na cheaper pa gyud (mas preferred if wala kaau ka dala), you can take a ceres bus gyapon padulong Santander pero na-og lang ka sa Lilo-an (3 hrs gyapon ang travel). Then sakay ka pedicab (P5 per head) nila padulong sa ila warf. Then sakay ka og motorized boat/pumpboat for 20 mins which will cost you P37. After maabot ang pumpboat sa Sibulan, sakay lang ka multicab padulong Dumaguete (P8.50). Pero if dili ka ganahan Ceres, pwede gyapon V-hire imo sakyan padulong Lilo-an, Santander. This will cost u mga P120 na cguro ron. Pero ihatod gyud ka ani nila sa warf.

I'm a Dumagueteña!! Proud to be one! Hope this info helps...

Oops, I forgot to mention this. Didto diay ka sakay og Ceres sa South Bus Terminal. While ang v-hire kay sa Citilink. Ang fare sa Ceres bus is P127 for aircon (this month pa ni nga price) and mga around P118 ang dili aircon. Ang first trip is at 4AM gyapon. Same sa v-hire. Nice kung mag-travel ka this way kay tsada kaau ang mga lugar na imo maagi-an sa south sa Cebu. Really nice places.
    if u take the last option, make sure u leave sa South Bus before 2PM kay ang last trip sa pumpboat is 5PM.

PAHABOL: Naa pa gyud mas barato! Ceres lang imo sakyan dayon paguyod na lang ka sa pumpboat.. hehehe!

btaw nindot jud ang dumaguete.. taga didto ang migo nko nga chicks boy ARMIL

naa naman guro ang teletech did2 na callcenter. graduation sa SU this 26, kinsa man manghikay dha! hehehe

naa pud daw i-construct na Robinson's soon.... sa St. Louie daw dapit.

^^that's good news. the more activity in the city, the more likely I'll come back for a vacation in Dumaguete.

please post some more pics of Dumaguete and San Carlos.. it would be much appreciated..

waaah...just came from dumaguete and its absolutely nice gyud. how do u post pics man?...sorry pero i dont know how.hehe

if you want to see pictures of my trip you can access anne022083.multiply.com...enjoy!

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast