Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

it makes your story challenging. mao na nakanindot sa imo story

the guy didnt tell you na naay dili gnhan nimo sa iya family maybe because he likes you so much ni dili cya gnhan ma hurt imo feelings... if i were you, try to get back with the guy pwede gani imo cya sugtun.. then prove to his family na dili ka inana na girl.. you are better than what they think... di bah??

off topic:
    ayaw tu-o ni sagoy kay wala pa na ka uyab... haha jowkz...

it takes time nga ma pa amo nimo ang isa ka tao. ma dugay maka ila/sabot ra na siya nimo. basta pag bantay lang jud sa imong lihok...

Hey gurl it's really difficult when it's a family member doesn't like you. I'd rather have a problem with other women than having problems with a family member kase ma-ipit man gud ang guy in between, and you cannot make him choose. You have to please the family, show courtesy and kindness, etc., tanang ka-plastican. lol But first, confront that person who said na he/she should have slapped you in the very first place. Ask her what's wrong then talk over it.

heck even my whole family is not in favor with my girl.. but what can they do, i was born a rebel.. pugngan pay bala.. nungka ang gugma..
    disadvantage though is i cant bring her to any family gathering.. but shes not to worry, ill fight for her.. hehe.. but she better not fool around with me..

pasagdi na ang taw na di ganahan nimo.. total di man kamo ang mag kuyog o mag ganahay sa isig usa diba.

hmmmmmmm... its jst so frustrating that you have to give up on someone just for this reason...
    i guess i am the guy being referred in this thread... well... pity me

to straighten up everything.. my sis doesnt even care... it was just a remark to piss me off or something like that... and i know she is concern too... but my sis doesnt really mean hating her.. i mean it was just one of her crazy expressions. how could she possibly hate someone who didnt do anything...

@narci
    well i guess this is the reason isnt it i guess u know who u are to me... ive said it over and over again... I love you.. and i always will... but i respect whatever decision u make... im not in the position to change it...

f u rily luv him,dn fyt 4 him.. oder ppol wont rily matter..

Quote Originally Posted by starfruitz View Post
    f u rily luv him,dn fyt 4 him.. oder ppol wont rily matter..
    how inspiring.... but does she

10.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123