Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Praying for your future travel will not ruine due to this current situation.
    Goodluck bro. Just abide every countries rules and enjoy that's all I can say..

For now I can recommend to sit home honestly and entirely anyway for many reasons. As you can see current virus COVID-19 really touch people who can allow themself to travel for pleasure or have to for work in some countries all the way.

bring complete PPE with you when travelling...

Quote Originally Posted by henrywilson View Post
    Rise before sunrise to have the best attractions all to yourself while avoiding large tourist crowds. It’s also a magical time for photos due to soft diffused light, and it’s usually easier to interact with locals getting ready for their day.
    Yeah, sound advice!

I am a big traveler and it is very important to follow all the tips that are given on different forums. I try to read a lot of different information, to watch videos and also have found one way for travelers in Dubai. I have found https://evolve.ae/ which is a perfect opportunity for those who are going to UAE soon. It is very important to understand that Dubai is a big city and there are a lot of different sightseeings that are far from each other, so I know that this way is a good option.

to book flight
    to read more information about the country

please travel to Japan! it's the best destination!

Well, I don't know many travel tips, but if you want to travel comfortable and get only a positive experience, you have to plan everything. When everything is planned and booked, then the trip will be amazing. Now I'm also on the stage of planning, and I try to choose my future destination. I've been dreaming about going on a cruize, and I want to visit Iceland a lot. That country is amazing, and nature is amazing. If someone also wants to go there, I recommend you visit page to find more info about that destination and what you can see there.

Check the weather before going somewhere. Otherwise, you will suffer a lot. I remember the last trip I had to Paris, cannot remember the date but it was in March, the weather was terrible, it was so cold and raining all days long that we stayed there, nevertheless it didn't stop us frm discovering the beauty of the Paris. But when I was to Arctic it was perfect. All 9 days long the weather was sunny. The expedition was in general the perfect one thanks to poseidon expeditions.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast