Util Brandon Knight
    (Mil - PG,SG)
    BN Gerald Henderson
    (Cha - SG,SF)
    BN Randy Foye
    (Den - PG,SG)
    BN Jared Dudley
    (LAC - SG,SF)

You have a solid line-up but why is it I did not see any Superstars?
    Auction Fantasy League , didn't want to pay over $50 to $80 dollars with an over all budget of $200 , wanted to do a balanced budget.

Roto , will look at numbers when season starts and make adjustments accordingly
    Last edited by KE-25; 10-19-2013 at 10:48 PM.

Master Yoda's Quote “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

Below are my fantasy line-up:

1. LeBron James (Mia - SF,PF)
    2. Kobe Bryant (LAL - SG)
    3. Russell Westbrook (OKC - PG)
    4. Pau Gasol (LAL - PF,C)
    5. Dwight Howard (Hou - C)
    6. Rajon Rondo (Bos - PG)
    7. Blake Griffin (LAC - PF)
    8. Zach Randolph (Mem - PF,C)
    9. Andre Iguodala (GS - SG,SF)
    10. Kevin Martin (Min - SG)
    11. Harrison Barnes (GS - SF)
    12. Anthony Bennett (Cle - SF,PF)
    13. Jimmy Butler (Chi - SG,SF)

Whatcha think?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by adzilla81 View Post

Whatcha think?
    Early on you'll probably need PGs as both Westbrook and Rondo are somewhat a question mark early on , just in case. Don't want to be too behind. Rest seem okay , i'll do stats on those when I get home , should be interesting to see where you'll lack on cats.

Master Yoda's Quote “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

Blog Entries

Whatcha think?
    Finally I was able to look at your lineup and did some numbers , this is minus bennet in play.

You have ok FG% and ok FT% Check how others fair and adjust accordingly ( you might want to raise a bit ) , you look good with Pts , Reb , Ast, ST and Three Points but lack Blocks , and your probably punting TO high at 27.2 which is no surprise with players you have.

Wanted to list your stats but didn't know if you wanted it shown , so I'm keeping your numbers unless u want me to post it.

Hope that helps
    Last edited by KE-25; 10-21-2013 at 09:50 PM.

Blog Entries
    The Battle in Sactown , while were hearing of a big opening night (true or not) , people are wondering who will steer the ship - we would not know till later in the week but its neck to neck between IT2 and Greivis. If given a chance who would u pick to help your fantasy cause?

Quote Originally Posted by KE-25 View Post
    The Battle in Sactown , while were hearing of a big opening night (true or not) , people are wondering who will steer the ship - we would not know till later in the week but its neck to neck between IT2 and Greivis. If given a chance who would u pick to help your fantasy cause?
    if you need assists then it should be vasquez and thomas for points. both have almost the same FG% and FT% and should share minutes equally in the pg spot.

it boils down to your need. .

Quote Originally Posted by ManWhore View Post
    if you need assists then it should be vasquez and thomas for points. both have almost the same FG% and FT% and should share minutes equally in the pg spot.

Last year Greivis was providing pretty good in terms of assist and points. Hope he still do the same this year. Thomas is a good back up point guard.

Blog Entries
    Finally I was able to look at your lineup and did some numbers , this is minus bennet in play.

You have ok FG% and ok FT% Check how others fair and adjust accordingly ( you might want to raise a bit ) , you look good with Pts , Reb , Ast, ST and Three Points but lack Blocks , and your probably punting TO high at 27.2 which is no surprise with players you have.

Wanted to list your stats but didn't know if you wanted it shown , so I'm keeping your numbers unless u want me to post it.

Hope that helps
    Adz, where you able to check this out?

Quote Originally Posted by ManWhore View Post

Yup , that sums it up.

Last year Greivis was providing pretty good in terms of assist and points. Hope he still do the same this year. Thomas is a good back up point guard.
    Yup, pretty much it , although i'm thinking Vasquez may take starting spot sometime down the road.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PG's are a need in your Fantasy Lineup and they could go quick in the draft , pagbantay lang na dili mahurot ang position during draft day. Since were on the topic of PG's theres another dilemma in Houston. Mchale recently mentioned he hasn't decided on starting PG , this after Lin was given a good 3 year deal. So split minutes between Lin and Beverley? Hopefully Houston figures it out. What you think?

Update to Lin and Bev - watched game today and while Asik , Howard experiment didn't pan out , Lin and Bev aren't bad playing together.
    Last edited by KE-25; 10-22-2013 at 02:14 PM.

Hope that helps
    Thanks bro, honestly you are right I lacked block shots and provide more turnovers, I'm trying to check some and trade with quality players who can give me enough for those stats. No worries go ahead =D the game is pretty exciting =D

Blog Entries
    Thanks bro, honestly you are right I lacked block shots and provide more turnovers, I'm trying to check some and trade with quality players who can give me enough for those stats. No worries go ahead =D the game is pretty exciting =D
    Here's a quick tally of your numbers:

FG% 5.333
    FT% 7.964
    Pts 175.5
    3pt 8.13
    Reb 72.1
    Ast 47.7
    Stl 12.29
    Blk 6.5
    To 27.2

Note: those assists will hold up when both Rondo and Russell play but what are you going to do the first few weeks , always good to get a back up PG to balance those numbers.
    Last edited by KE-25; 10-22-2013 at 03:01 PM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast