Page 3 of 93 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default SCARIEST MOVIE.........................

ei... eelssej... if ever u hav watch DARKNESS FALLS.. maybe u can't go to sleep with the lights off for 1 week!! coz.. mao jud na nahitabo nako atong panahuna aii... hehehhe

Quote Originally Posted by madeL
    ei... eelssej... if ever u hav watch DARKNESS FALLS.. maybe u can't go to sleep with the lights off for 1 week!! coz.. mao jud na nahitabo nako atong panahuna aii... hehehhe
    mao ba.. dugay na ni cya nga movie... gusto lagi ko tan.aw ani...

mao ba.. dugay na ni cya nga movie... gusto lagi ko tan.aw ani...

... YUP!! mypa... pero mas nice kng sa cni han jud ka mowatch kay grbae ang kurat!! hehehe.... ingatzzz u sa pagwatch..

Quote Originally Posted by Visual C#
    Mars Attacks...

It was scary to see all of the big time cast wasted on such a pathetic excuse of a movie.
    bitaw²!!! crush ra ba kaau nako si Lukas Haas!!!

pero sakto jud ka... sayang!!!

The Eye!!! hadlok kaau ko ato jud!!! as in!!!

i love scary movies!! bitaw, the grudge was the scariest i've seen so far. im looking forward to part 2. wala pa gsalida dri sa cebu no? the phone and the eye are ok too.

i watched tale of two sisters and memento mori....para nako waste of money kaau. they're not all that scary and dili kaau masabtan sometimes ang plot sa storya. daghang things that they ddnt explain why. so i was kinda left hanging and i had so many questions after watching it. nightmare also is another korean horror film that i watched recently. it wasnt all that great. wa ko nahadlok.

wishing stairs also wasnt taht good. murag sunod sunod sa the ring ang katong scene nga ngkamang ang girl through the window. pero dont u guys think that the girl, katong nahimong ungo - she looks like jeon ji hyun katong girl in my sassy girl? i thought that was her when i first saw the dvd cover.

something's gotta give hahaha!! yeah, the sight of that ass was pretty scary. that couldnt have been his butt, right? do u think he used a butt double? haha. that must've been damn embarrassing for jack nicholson if that really was his butt.

una ... The Ring (the japanese version)

sunod kay ... Event Horizon

Default re

hey guys there's a thread posted by someone mga 2 days ago on a reaeeeeeeallllllllllly scary film.

http://forums.istorya.net/viewtopic.php?t=11588

hadluk gyud daw kaau!

so scary!

da best daw kuno!

its there in that link ^
    pero gi snob ra man ang thread...... ambot lang. frankly, i dont really like that poster mam pud..... i find him arrogant and his posts are soooooooo confusing!

basta check that link! basin maka-gets mo unsai gisolti anang amaw na gapost ana na thread.

blairwitch (part 1 ha? ambot basta i found it really scary the first time i watched it) and the grudge.

Scariest movie for me... so far it's Ringu Part 1 (Ring 1) - the Japanese version; and Blairwitch 1, it really scared the hell out of me when they were inside the tent and there were noises outside and someone was/were shaking their tent.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 93 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast