Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

its still the same

due to corruption. third world jud

I like the Nosebleedish exchange of ideas by Josep20102011 and Hammer and Sickle..

Can you guys explain to us the secret behind Singapore? Obviously Lee Kuan Yew has much to do with it politically..But in terms of economic strategies, health, policies, and etc..I read it somewhere that though they are "first world" they are in debt..(correct me if I'm wrong)

I agree 3rd world gihapon but with modern(well sort of) amenities and high tech corrupt politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremiahjay View Post
    Can you guys explain to us the secret behind Singapore? Obviously Lee Kuan Yew has much to do with it politically..But in terms of economic strategies, health, policies, and etc..I read it somewhere that though they are "first world" they are in debt..(correct me if I'm wrong)
    In fact, Singapore has the one of the least indebted (government or foreign) economies in terms of percentage in relation to their GDP because there is a constant free flow of foreign capital there to cover the expenses spend by the Singaporean government and its citizens, in addition, Singapore has a prudent fiscal policy compared with highly indebted Southern European countries.

Source: List of countries by external debt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote Originally Posted by amingb View Post
    Yes it Is .. Due to Lack of Economic Progress ...
    Quote Originally Posted by b1 huck View Post
    certainly we are..
    Wa diay mo naminaw sa inyong idol? According to former president Gloria da Economista, as early as 2006, the Philippines is already a Second World country..

Philippines now ‘Second World,’ says Arroyo - INQUIRER.net, Philippine News for Filipinos

Quote Originally Posted by Renz8 View Post
    Nope I don't think so......we are a rich country pretending to be poor he he he
    Yah and I'm Brad Pitt pretending to be Filipino. nyahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Renz8 View Post
    Nope I don't think so......we are a rich country pretending to be poor he he he
    Seriously speaking...it's the other way around--mag paka dato gyud bisan nagkalisod!!!

Quote Originally Posted by redemption32 View Post
    Uuuhh... I'm not sure but is this about Politics or CURRENT events?
    kund d ka sure ayaw ug comment pag ka toytoy

unsa man gyud definition ana gyud third world? unsa papaman other than 3rd world.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast