Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cofifi Cafe

ahh sis i think you haven't really checked out other local coffee chains.. bo's for one has free wifi.. does not charge for outlet usage.. they don't also ask for a minimum order... (don't you think thats rude?) the difference in price for the coffee would average to P20-30.. so if you look at it.. mahal jud ang cofifi ana.. sa food? barato mo pero halos katunga ra pud inyo serving sa bo's.. now.. dili tanan mag wifi.. so kadtong mga dili mag wifi... nikita namo ato nila... kay ang wifi and outlet apil dapat na sa overhead.. mao nay usa sa functions sa coffe shops.. sa mga book worms and mag lounging.. lagpas ra jud ng 20/hr sa cofifi..

di nata molayo pa.. atbang sa stc.. the brown cup... free ra man ang charging... wala pud clay minimum order.. same ra sad mog prices... to think mas pabor ta mo kay dako2x ang place inyo maaccommodate..

@ilovecofee - dude you're prob the one who needs to keep an open mind one, i haven't heard of any coffee shops who charges for electricity except for this cofifi. one shop even has an outlet beside each table for convenience. two, there are a whole lot of coffee shops many of them even local, who does not charge anything for wifi and outlet i can name each of them if you want. in fact the only ones i know who im sure charges for wifi is starbucks and some bo's. third, not everyone stays the whole day, for the few who does, not everyone brings their laptop and for those who do, not everyone plugs it in. batteries do just fine for hours. fourth, i have been to cofifi and unfortunately me and my gf both think the coffee and food is not so good compared to the others. maybe thats why the prices are a bit cheaper. fifth, im not sure about the others but i have stayed whole days in coffee shops during my days off to do some sideline work and i end up ordering at least 3 drinks and 1 full meal and a bottle of water. that should cover the cost of my stay. lastly, i do think wifi and electricity for laptops should be free as a value-add to customers. besides laptops dont consume a lot of electricity. with coffee shops evolving in our culture from just a mere coffee place to a place where people can hold social and business meetings, students can study, self-employed persons can work, etc. wifi and laptop charging is as essential as the coffee itself. now since i have a choice, why would i go to a place where they would just charge me extra when there are a whole lot of better options? get my point?

these are just my opinion, we can all say what we want. im not trying to pick a fight here so chill
    Last edited by korg17; 09-16-2010 at 01:05 AM.

i think you got it wrong buddy cause the wifi there IS free, they don't charge for wifi, only if you want to plug in you laptop, which i think is pretty reasonable, which is why I had to argue
    let me name some coffee shops who charge for electricity use - Brown Cup, Kopi Roti.. and many more. sure, when YOU stay all day, you have the decency to order every couple of hours, but you can't expect that of EVERYONE buddy. you say, oh but laptops dont use up a lot of electricity... how about 10 or 15 laptops plugged in at once? you havent exactly seen the electricity bill for THAT now have you? its just plain good business sense. i get it that you would rather go somewhere else, but why should you scoff at places that charge for plugging-in? seems like an uninformed opinion to me

duh. so what no ones forcing anyone. if your happy with it then good for you. im not so i prefer something else just like we always do any store or product. that simple. end of story. lol
    Last edited by korg17; 09-16-2010 at 11:31 AM.

I've been to cofifi. The place is ok but I didn't like the coffee. I am a coffee addict and even if starbucks is really expensive, I don't mind paying more as long as i enjoy my time and my coffee.

I haven't tried the food yet.

Default Re: Cofifi Cafe

been there... makatuon gyud ka + great coffee.

pls LIKE Cofifi | Facebook on FACEBOOK.

Blog Entries

love their red velvet cupcake and white choco mocha drink....yum=) very nice place...=)

Kabantay kos tree house pero di ma klaro ang coffee shop.

try nya ko diri..................

Hi guys! Just saw this thread since we just recently joined Istorya

We're not a coffee chain just yet - we only have one branch. We will stick with the 20/hour charge. We think it is necessary, for many reasons. Wifi is still free and still one of the fastest in Cebu. Thanks guys we appreciate all your comments

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123