Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: Launching of Cebu Paranormal Society PLUS Psychic Fair and Halloween Party

Wanted to share...with permission from the sender

EMAIL 4
    Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 02:01:14 -0700 (PDT)
    Subject: Re: Good morning po! Pwede po magtanong?
    To: "chris c" <email address withheld>
    CC: cebuparanormalsociety@yahoogroups.com

Hi Cris,

Please allow me to share your email to our members at cebuparanormalsociety@yahoogroups.com and to some online forum. I will send you an invitation for Cebu Paranormal Society egroup in my next email.

The reason why I want to share your email is because I'm touched how your friend used her gift for healing and also her ability to give excellent insights and advices to those who needs her guidance. Ang tawag don is Psychometry, giving readings or impression when the person touch an object.

So what's the name of the group ni Sam in Baguio? Si Rene ba ang nag bigay sayo ng info from somebody in Baguio? I hope yong mga teacher nila or mentor will share or pass their knowledge para maging immortal sila sa isip ng mga tao na tinuruan nila.

I hope I can get in touch with Sam para I can exchange emails with her. Being a Psychic at a young age like ni Sam who is only 18 years old needs some guidance kasi some are not sure or will find it hard to accept the truth that meron siyang purpose dito sa mundo. Worse, some parents suppress their children if they have those abilities kasi they think na all Psychic abilities should come from the dark side (parang Star Wars noh?)

I beg to disagree that it is a curse if someone is a Psychic or open sa mga ganon na mga bagay. Yong iba parang curse sa kanila or burden because they don't know how to control their ability. Funny at times, I compare Psychics like those students of Professor X sa movie The X-Men..meron silang school for gifted children.

Now going back to reality. I can recommend somebody, it is an institution called "Institute For Inner Studies" you can reach them at gmcks_iis@yahoo.com. Their website is www.pranichealing.org. They have classes for Psychic Development, Psychic Defense and Healing. Look for Giliian Bañaga. Share this info to Sam. They have an office in Manila.

Feel FREE to contact Rene, meron siyang maraming contact sa Manila and I don't know if meron siyang kilala from Baguio but I"m sure these contacts are a good start for her.

What's the email ni Sam if I may ask?

Ingatz po lagi. Thanks for keeping in touch with the progress of your study, research or for enlightenment. Lahat sa atin ay mga Seekers.

Regards,

Silver Hawk

EMAIL 3
    chris c <email address withheld> wrote:

Good pm po sir! It's me once again...

Thank you po sa pagsagot sa aking mga emails...I really appreciate it

I have a friend, she goes by the name of Sam...I met her in a study group about spirituality, mysticism and the paranormal in Baguio...she's the most talenteld member in our group, and she has gifts that she would like to share to those who need it...

She is 18 years old, blessed (or burdened) by the ability to know the life of those whom she touches. And at some times when she's especially sensitive, she can read the minds of those who come near her...because of this, she uses the insights she gains to give excellent advice to those who asks for it...

One time she also healed my daughter when she fell on the floor...

She says that she had a teacher who trained her once, but now I don't think she has contacts with them anymore...and the group we belonged to was dissolved already, that's why she needs guidance...

I hope may kilala kayo sa Baguio that can help train her...she really wants someone to teach her....

I gave her your email, and also sir Rene's number....

Christine

EMAIL 2
    Silver Hawk <s1lvrh4wk@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Cris,

Thanks for your inquiry and I hope you enjoyed reading my article on "Religion, Science and Paranormal Phenomena." I was wondering, where you got my invitation to visit my journal? Kasi I posted it to a lot of yahoogroups and online forums. Can't remember kung saan ko yon na post. San mo nakita yong post ko?

I am from Cebu and I can recommend you to meet somebody from Manila. In fact I CC him right now, his name is Rene. He will accommodate you.

And with regards to your question on Psychic Development, yes you can contact or learn from other groups and seminars but your first contact is Rene (0921-488-5093). Contact Rene, he is from Manila.... so that he can assist you in any way.

Now, talking about Cult and/or Occult. Learning Psychism has nothing to do with Religion or Spirituality. Psychism is something to do with Mind Power development so to speak. Self-development, maximizing the potential of what your mind can offer.

Pero honestly speaking, yes, karamihan sa involved sa Psychism have affiliations with wiccan / witchcraft groups or paranormal groups pero one thing that I want to emphasize here is don't give up your faith or whatever your beliefs are. Psychism has nothing to do with Religion. Acknowledge your gifts and dont give up your religion. Once you acknowledge it, you will know in the end where it come from - Supreme or Divine Being.

If time comes that you develop your psychic abilities, use it where it is needed like when you apply for a job, do some counselling, predict events in life to avoid accidents and not just go out to see ghosts (pero part na rin ito sa mga enthusiasts).

Humbly speaking, I study psychism because I want to use it in my profession as an IT personnel, in my freelance work, and when I need enlightenment sa career ko and self-development. Of course, we cannot deny the fact that our first tool is to use Tarot Cards to assess ourselves.

Just listen to your soul and it will guide you wherever you go. If you have more questions don't hesitate to email me. You can search around in www.yahoogroups.com and join some mailing list where you feel comfortable.

Ingatz.

Regards,

Silver Hawk
    Co-Founder
    Order of the Mystic Arts / Cebu Paranormal Society
    Cebu City, Philippines
    s1lvrh4wk@yahoo.com

EMAIL 1
    chris c <email address withheld> wrote:

Good day! I am Christine ______ (family name withheld). I read your article about Religion, Science and Paranormal Phenomena. I was wondering about how I could develop my psychic abilities safely...I was considering joining paranormal groups and psychic development seminars, however I am worrying that they might be a cult. Is there a way to safely develop my psychic powers on my own?

Secondly, I was trying to join groups that explore the paranormal. I am very excited to join, however they are not contacting me yet. Do you have an idea about what kind of people they accept in their group?

Thirdly, do you know any study groups/ psychic development groups that I can join? I live in Marikina, and I can go to Manila or Quezon City.

Thank you po!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Launching of Cebu Paranormal Society PLUS Psychic Fair and Halloween Party

sigh...change of schedule for saturday...don't think i can come for the 10-5.

Those who are interested (Members and Non-Members) to be updated by Cebu Paranormal Society, kindly send a blank email and submit it to cebuparanormalsociety-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Of course, there are limitations for non-paying members.

Thanks.

Silver Hawk

Hi Everyone,

Today, and even after the launching of CPS I've been receiving some inquiries about our organization. They are interested to join with varied interests like psychism, mysticism and paranormal research to name a few. One inquirer even shared to me that he went to Mount Banahaw to talk to different cults and his next target is Siquijor.

Please be informed that this yahoogroup is open for Members and Non-Members. Why? Because we need to update them should we have workshops or events in the making.

But of course, there are limitations to a Non-Member.

I will keep their numbers if we are ready for another Orientation. Maybe we can have it by end of November (tentative). This latest inquirer got a copy of the article in The Freeman newspaper.

So let's try to rush everything to cope up with the flow of inquiries and interested individuals joining the org.

For those who want to conduct classes like John and Bane so just be ready na lang if in case they are interested.

Thanks and have FUN!

Silver Hawk

Visit the temporary site of Cebu Paranormal Society at http://cebuparanormal.multiply.com

Check the photos during the launching. Keep posted for the official website of CPS.

Thanks.

Silver Hawk

Default Activities organized by Cebu Paranormal Society

Photos during the Film Showing of "The Secret" (June 30, 2007)
    http://www.cebuparanormalsociety.com...=gallery;cat=1

Photos during the Awakening The Third Eye workshop (July 7 and 8, 2007)
    http://www.cebuparanormalsociety.com...=gallery;cat=2

Photos during PSIONICS: A Workshop on Basic Psychic Awakening (July 21, 2007)
    http://www.cebuparanormalsociety.com...=gallery;cat=3

Profile of guest trainer during the PSIONICS workshop:
    Miss Stephanie Woodruff is a nurse who just came back to the Philippines and her hometown is in Argao.

She is a lifetime member of American Tarot Association and has taught intuitive Tarot in the U.S. She is also an initiated Reiki master, former member of the Ozark Research Insititute, dowsing for health, auras, energy fields, portals, etc., a practitioner and teacher of Black Hat Sect Feng Shui( having studied under Master Lin Yun), she also does space clearing for houses and business, studied Wicca, Kahuna (Hawaiian magic) and under gurus in India.

Stephanie has been a metaphysical student for long time having background in palmistry, numerology, magical arts and emotional freedom techniques dealing blocked/stuck energy in the body.

Silver Hawk
    Co-Founder
    Cebu Paranormal Society
    http://www.cebuparanormalsociety.com (under construction)
    http://www.cebuparanormalsociety.com/forum (our first installment, FREE Registration for the Online Forum)

Default Cebu Paranormal Society

Do you want some Photo Reading of your friends, somebody closed to your heart or let's say lost friends?

Cebu Paranormal Society invites you to post some photos in our forum. We give FREE Online Psychic Reading....this is your chance. Visit the link at: http://www.cebuparanormalsociety.com...ic=198.new#new

Silver Hawk
    www.cebuparanormalsociety.com/forum[br]Posted on: August 09, 2007, 01:09:32 PM_________________________________________________The Art of Photo Reading (Psychic Reading)

These are some of the feedbacks from friends who showed me photos to read over Yahoo Messenger. This is an art that I want to enhance which reminds me of my grandmother who has this same gift.

================
    Incident #1:
    r_r_: wala ka bang nakikita na prob sa familiy nya?
    silverhawk: hmmmm...
    silverhawk: lemme check his photo
    silverhawk: hindi sila close sa family nila
    silverhawk: i have a bad feeling sa father niya
    silverhawk: either strict ang parents niya like his father
    silverhawk: or may ibang girl yong father niya
    r_r_: demonyo ka silverhawk
    r_r_: whahhahhahahha
    r_r_: ao ba
    r_r_: ano
    r_r_: nakakabaliw ka
    silverhawk: LOL
    silverhawk: bakit?
    silverhawk: mali ba?
    silverhawk: or tama?
    r_r_: tama
    silverhawk: Wow talaga?
    silverhawk: san?
    romalyn romasanta: may 2nd family father nya

================
    Incident #2:
    iczyes wrote:
    I don't personally know his mother...so i'll have to confirm if she indeed has long hair. His DAD (now this raises goosebumps bcoz of ur reading) was killed last year by two men who stabbed him to death. (huhuhu God bless his soul!).
    Yes, he is a follower, his has many things to think about. I guess , for me, he's a go-with-the-flow-guy. So I think it's silverhawk's time to post a photo coz he came closest in the reading. I'm looking forward to join in! Ciao!

Silver Hawk
    www.cebuparanormalsociety.com/forum

Default Re: Cebu Paranormal Society offers FREE Online Photo Psychic Reading!

gataghap-taghap ra man mo. gitag-an tag-an ra mana ninyo.

Quote Originally Posted by amico
    gataghap-taghap ra man mo. gitag-an tag-an ra mana ninyo.
    hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by silverhawk
    d ka maka FREE online psychic reading sa mga nag post bro?

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast