Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: A tribute to housewife mothers

housewives rock!
    they make the world go round
    my mama is a full-time mom and wife. she could have had a good career but she took the nobler path
    i better understand now how hard it is because my wife is also a full-time mom/housewife.

to the dearest women for me... my mama and wife... i love you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by loki_fab
    housewives rock!
    they make the world go round
    my mama is a full-time mom and wife. she could have had a good career but she took the nobler path
    i better understand now how hard it is because my wife is also a full-time mom/housewife.

to the dearest women for me... my mama and wife... i love you very much!
    Korek jud ka. Love your wife because it's not easy to balance being a wife a mother. Don't you know that it's harder to please a husband than to please a child? hahaha

for all the mothers on this thread specially d'monyita, n'gel, Galadriel and those that I forgot to mention:

it feels really good, am I right? when sons and daughters like those on this thread give their mothers the greatest compliment of them all,

"THANK YOU"!! :mrgreen:

I think the more testimonies coming from sons and daughters who are basically strangers to all of you, the more you guys strive even harder to take good care of your kids and make them better citizens. it's really rewarding when you hear kids showing their appreciation and utmost respect to their parents specially their mothers even on a forum. that's how mothers like you guys should be treated and extolled.

on that note, I give my sincerest appreciation to all the mothers: "THANK YOU AND MAY GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU"!! :mrgreen:
    Shut Up! Let your GAME do the talking!

^^^bro, d ko nimo pasalamatan? hehehehe

bitaw, i did this 4 my mom, ddnt jst xpek der r a lot of istoryans out der hu jst feel d same as me, we cant jst be thankful enuf for all those years of care n love

THANK YOU, MOMS!!!

thank you din...all of us are striving to do what is right. our "right" may not be right for the other person...just what is right ...right now in time.

sometimes i feel so alone here sa house coz my "parenting" doesnt seem to fit anyone's idea of "parenting"...lalo na in terms of disciplining....my parents spoil my son so much...it scares me to think that sometimes i am not in control.

but then at the end of the day...when my son tells me how much he loves me...im back to supermom again.

By the tym siguro nga magka baby nako..
    gusto ko nga maka say kog I love you sa akong kids and likewise.
    Kay karn noh.. although i put it into writing.. pagi voice out na ang words to my parents kay kiwawan man ko wui.
    one time, naa ko na overheard sa barko... nag ingon iyang mom (on her late 50s) I love you anak...
    as-in nga na amazed jd ko hearing her..

unfair sad sa kids nimo if mo ingon kag I love you sa imong better half pero sa imong kids kay dili...

Quote Originally Posted by n`gel
    And panggaa pud diay samot inyong mga asawa nga full-time mom and housewife, or inyong mama. Naa pa diay laing skill uy, mura pud na silang secret service agent sa ilang mga anak, willing to lay their life for her child, bahala na di siya kakaon basta iya anak mabusog lang, mo pray pa na siya ni Lord nga bahala siya nalang masakit kaysa iyang anak, kapikas sa kasingkasing ang anak. And that's God's great design. Awa si mother Mary, sige lang hilak sa kasakit ni Jesus. Mothers feel for their child. A mother's love is genuine and pure and unconditional.
    very very very correct!!!...:mrgreen:

i love my mom more than anything else in this world.. She is the best...

actually, i love both of my parents...

^^^bro, d ko nimo pasalamatan? hehehehe

bitaw, i did this 4 my mom, ddnt jst xpek der r a lot of istoryans out der hu jst feel d same as me, we cant jst be thankful enuf for all those years of care n love

THANK YOU, MOMS!!!
    of course special mention jud ka bro kay ikaw gud nag start ani nga thread...

:mrgreen: thank you for starting a nice thread :mrgreen:
    Shut Up! Let your GAME do the talking!

^^^geez tnx bro.

bitaw it's jst fitting 2 start up a post for our moms coz dey r rily wonderful!

Quote Originally Posted by n`gel
    It's the hardest job in the whole world 24/7 364 days a year and lifetiime. I now understand how big a sacrifice is being a full-time mom and a housewife. A baby everywhere. It requires a lot of skills... multi-tasking, scheduling, psychology, physical education, singing, dancing, nursing, leading, coaching...a full-time mom deserves a trophy.

A surgeon no matter how long his operation lasts, he still goes home to rest. But a mother, even when she's still sleeping, she wakes up when her baby cries.

Some mothers use going to work as an excuse to go out and escape motherhood. I say some, but it's true. Because it's very hard to be a full-time mom, not everyone is up for it. I wonder kung kapuyon man gani ang mama siya ra usa, how much more ang yaya? Imagine leaving your baby with a yaya, and the yaya has to clean the house, wash dishes and clothes. Mabuang man gani ang nanay mobuhat anang tanan, samot na ang yaya. Mao na basta yaya lang magbantay sa bata talagsa ra sila mounong sa bata kay kapuyon pud na sila mao lahi gyud ang gugma sa inahan, way sama. While ang nanay, kapuyon man gani usahay, pero maluoy gyud siya sa iya baby and goes on being a mom and betters herself.

Nanny's ought to be earning more than P2,000? How can a household help that does the hardest job in the whole world be earning P2,000? Babysitters here earn $10-$12/hour, mas daku pa ug sweldo sa receptionist nga tag $8/hour ang starting salary. Mo na panggaa gyud na ninyo ang yaya sa inyong anak kay dili gyud malalim ilang trabaho.
    n'gel, which state in the US do you live? It's not all over the U.S. where the going rate is $10-$12/hr baya. A babysitter's hourly rate depends on the location. In some states, babysitters only earn $5/hr.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast