Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default feel u

I know how hard it is...but women come and go man!!! I learned this the hard way. The first gf I ever had God I loved her so much, I promised myself she'd be the one I marry hahahahahh in reality she was rlly toxic. I was so blind I couldn't see it. My friends would try to open my eyes but instead I left them for her biggest mistake. I didn't even know what I want in a relationship, I've lost myself completely...My sister was so fed up with all that was happening and one day she said to me Jacob take a look at this article and reflect on yourself. Needless to say breakupangels.com had great information at the perfect time...After reading some articles I decided to see a therapist. Of course after a while I left her and I figured out who I was and who I can be. All you have is yourself mate, trust me

don't give up on love, the Lord will give you the right one. Just be patient

Quote Originally Posted by jacobb1 View Post
    I know how hard it is...but women come and go man!!! I learned this the hard way. The first gf I ever had God I loved her so much, I promised myself she'd be the one I marry hahahahahh in reality she was rlly toxic. I was so blind I couldn't see it. My friends would try to open my eyes but instead I left them for her biggest mistake. I didn't even know what I want in a relationship, I've lost myself completely...My sister was so fed up with all that was happening and one day she said to me Jacob take a look at this article and reflect on yourself. Needless to say breakupangels.com had great information at the perfect time...After reading some articles I decided to see a therapist. Of course after a while I left her and I figured out who I was and who I can be. All you have is yourself mate, trust me
    I had an almost similar situation but it had ended not as well as yours

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zzexniwp312 View Post
    I’ve been an istorya member for a decade now and been a fan on this thread (seeking advice).

This is my second post for another love story chapter in my life and I’ve been into long term relationships and this 5yrs is an achievement.

I’ve been thinking love is really not for me. I tried enough but end up where a woman always decides to left me. And this time the reason is that I am not enough for her and got me thinking which part? But she couldn’t answer. I’ve got a decent job and saved a lot for i was about to propose. She called me one night and told me more of her reasons why she wanted a freedom. She wanted to be free And she wants to work abroad. (Its her dream to work abroad which I didn’t liked about her).

I’ve given her the freedom she wants and even asked her if there is still a chance that we can be again in the future (how stupid of me) and she answered: No, but you can approach me if you need someone to talk to and not about us.

Its been so hard for me thinking why it ended up that way and why now? Which part am I missing to be a part of her dream. Guess I will never love again I can never understand girls. Maybe I’m doomed to be a failure.

What can you say about this istoryans? Your opinion could help.
    Maybe she was not really that into you for the past 5 years or ni deplete hangtod nawala na. I can tell u are a good man kay she said "you can approach me if you need someone to talk to and not about us". Your break up is clean which seldom happens. You are fine. Don't give up on love, maabot ra na. Happy New Year!

Blog Entries
    You are lucky she realized you are not the one for her before it got deeper. And you are lucky you are stable enough financially, know what? Explore, go out (since you can afford be careful since it's covid though haha), meet new people.
    Maybe she just felt something was lacking or something was not right. I know you prolly know what went wrong... maybe you can learn from it for your future relationship.

she goin abroad and wants freedom? theres another reason behind it..believe me boss,,..move on nalang boss

7.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123