Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: New Hope for Chiong 5.

Quote Originally Posted by LytSlpr
    i only have 2 words in mind right now. That's Life! or shall I say That's Reality! Mao bitaw Life IS Unfair.

If they will be paroled then the people concerned needs to do what they got to do as well as the accused. Ana gyud siguro ng kinabuhi, dili puro happy ending di sad puro justice served kay naa pa man ta sa kalibutan. Mao bitaw na'ay ginoo nga mo hukom inig pinkatapusan.

Kung patyon man gani sila sa vigilante or paryente sa biktima, then wala ra sad sila'y gika-lahi sa mga akusado.
    Wow I admire your views on the matter. So noble. There is no question that God alone can decide the fate of everyone.

But to grant these bastards parole? Thats too much. Thats injustice. So many people rot in jail for crimes lesser in degree than what is commited by these maniacs. Yet they were not given parole. You kill and rape and treat those poor girls like animals? The way they committed the crimes manifest uter bestiality and utter disregard to the life and dignity of those girls. Youre so lucky its not your sisters who are raped by these monsters.

Tell that to Thelma Chiong.

Quote Originally Posted by mosimos
    i only have 2 words in mind right now.Â* That's Life! or shall I say That's Reality!Â* Mao bitaw Life IS Unfair.

If they will be paroled then the people concerned needs to do what they got to do as well as the accused.Â* Ana gyud siguro ng kinabuhi, dili puro happy ending di sad puro justice served kay naa pa man ta sa kalibutan.Â* Mao bitaw na'ay ginoo nga mo hukom inig pinkatapusan.Â*

Kung patyon man gani sila sa vigilante or paryente sa biktima, then wala ra sad sila'y gika-lahi sa mga akusado.
    Wow I admire your views on the matter. So noble. There is no question that God alone can decide the fate of everyone.Â*

But to grant these bastards parole? Thats too much.Â* Thats injustice.Â* So many people rot in jail for crimes lesser in degree than what is commited by these maniacs. Yet they were not given parole.Â* You kill and rape and treat those poor girls like animals? The way they committed the crimes manifest uter bestiality and utter disregard to the life and dignity of those girls. Youre so lucky its not your sisters who are raped by these monsters.

Tell that to Thelma Chiong.Â*
    i agree with your sentiments bro mosimos....dili lalim ang kasakit nga gibati sa loved ones sa victims...but on the other hand unsaon na man lang diay.....mag sige na lang ni tuyok... viscious circle....kon sige ta Eye for an Eye.....di mag human....

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynhuever
    i only have 2 words in mind right now. That's Life! or shall I say That's Reality! Mao bitaw Life IS Unfair.

If they will be paroled then the people concerned needs to do what they got to do as well as the accused. Ana gyud siguro ng kinabuhi, dili puro happy ending di sad puro justice served kay naa pa man ta sa kalibutan. Mao bitaw na'ay ginoo nga mo hukom inig pinkatapusan.

i agree with your sentiments bro mosimos....dili lalim ang kasakit nga gibati sa loved ones sa victims...but on the other hand unsaon na man lang diay.....mag sige na lang ni tuyok... viscious circle....kon sige ta Eye for an Eye.....di mag human....

Wow I admire your views on the matter. So noble. There is no question that God alone can decide the fate of everyone.

But to grant these bastards parole? Thats too much. Thats injustice. So many people rot in jail for crimes lesser in degree than what is commited by these maniacs. Yet they were not given parole. You kill and rape and treat those poor girls like animals? The way they committed the crimes manifest uter bestiality and utter disregard to the life and dignity of those girls. Youre so lucky its not your sisters who are raped by these monsters.

honestly, i prefer killing these bastards even if my western counterparts would say that i'm barbaric and old fashioned.there are no perfect criminal justice systems.they may say that death penalty or the mere imposition of any kind of punishment as retribution is not effective.it is as ineffective as those religious preaching day and night about forgiveness blah,blah,blah.
    Audentes Fortuna Juvat

THAT'S LIFE! Thelma Chiong needs to do what she's got to do as the mother of the victims and Margot Larranaga and Judy Aznar needs to do what they got to do as the mothers of the accused. At the end game if ever they won't be paroled then that is fate but if they will also get paroled for whatever reason or purpose then that is also fate.

Ana ra na ka simple! because I still stand by my account that Paco was in Manila. I cannot speak for Josman, Rowen & the Uy brothers. Ang mga drivers intawn luoy kaayo. They do not even know or have met these kids not until the inquest. But of course, i cannot help it if the people say otherwise.

If I were Margot Larranaga I would move heaven and earth to have Paco escape and to seek asylum to a country with no extradition agreement with the Philippines. In fact, I don't think that didn't that crossed their minds but the fmaily decided to face the music.

Why are they still claiming they are innocent? I for one KNOW that they were not given a fair trial. From the day they were suspects they were already guilty.

So if each one of us will really analyze the history of the case with an impartial mind and conscience you would say that they were not given a fair trial too. The problem sometimes with the majority is that people are too scared to go agains the tide or to scared to face the real truth.

vox populi, lex populi you say? Remember Jesus?

THAT'S LIFE!Â* Thelma Chiong needs to do what she's got to do as the mother of the victims and Margot Larranaga and Judy Aznar needs to do what they got to do as the mothers of the accused.Â* At the end game if ever they won't be paroled then that is fate but if they will also get paroled for whatever reason or purpose then that is also fate.

Ana ra na ka simple! because I still stand by my account that Paco was in Manila.Â* I cannot speak for Josman, Rowen & the Uy brothers.Â* Ang mga drivers intawn luoy kaayo.Â* They do not even know or have met these kids not until the inquest.Â* But of course, i cannot help it if the people say otherwise.Â*

If I were Margot Larranaga I would move heaven and earth to have Paco escape and to seek asylum to a country with no extradition agreement with the Philippines.Â* In fact, I don't think that didn't that crossed their minds but the fmaily decided to face the music.

Why are they still claiming they are innocent?Â* I for one KNOW that they were not given a fair trial.Â* From the day they were suspects they were already guilty.

So if each one of us will really analyze the history of the case with an impartial mind and conscience you would say that they were not given a fair trial too.Â* Â*The problem sometimes with the majority is that people are too scared to go agains the tide or to scared to face the real truth.

vox populi, lex populi you say?Â* Remember Jesus?
    WTF! Thats life. I mean your telling us that Thelma Chiong would just accept her fate that her daughters are gone because they are raped and killed by this maniacs.

Why are you so insensitive?

You do not equate Thelma to the mothers of those bastards. Judy Aznar and the mother of Paco. They utterly failed as a parent. The behaviour of those people reflect on the mothers.

To give parole to these beasts would tantamount to saying that crime pays. If this is what you want, expect people to put justice into their hands and that spells greater trouble in society. There will be chaos.

Paco in Manila? Cmon, this has been decided by the RTC and no less than the Supreme Court. The accused are given all the opportunity to refute the evidences of the prosecution and yet they fail. Let us stop the garbage that they are in manila, otherwise there will be no end to this case because these criminals would simply shout they are innocent.

BTW, advising the mother to let their son escape. Wow. I just remember you about your selective implementation of the CARP law. You are really consistent in espousing illegal actions.

@mosimos....sa last post nimo bro...morag disagree ko sa statement nga the parents of the accused are failures...especially when you said reflect jud sa mothers the way they behaved....the statement was baseless...narrow minded and completely showing lack of thought....

You missed the entire BIG point that I stressed out by a mile. Somebody here is right about you. Who's insensitive now? Nobody can carry an intelligent and objective discussion with you because you are too opinionated and can't help but get personal. I am not glorifying your line of thought anymore.

Do you personally know the accuseds' mothers? With your line of thought I AM SURE YOU DON'T!

Be careful of your statements here, you don't know who you're talking to!

Just a thought for you...

"Be mindful of the toes you step on today because they might be related to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow." or probably you or your parents or relatives are already kissing.

@mosimos....sa last post nimo bro...morag disagree ko sa statement nga the parents of the accused are failures...especially when you said reflect jud sa mothers the way they behaved....the statement was baseless...narrow minded and completely showing lack of thought....
    Discipline begins at home if I may remind you. Its at home where people are mold. Mothers are mothers. They love their children even if they are criminals. Tharts natural. But evaluating their performance as a parent, they are utter failures. They spoil their children and worse condone their acts.

Discipline begins at home if I may remind you.Â* Its at home where people are mold.Â* Mothers are mothers. They love their children even if they are criminals.Â* Tharts natural.Â* But evaluating their performance as a parent, they are utter failures. They spoil their children and worse condone their acts.
    wahh WTH your post was totally tonto retarded mosimos

Discipline begins at home if I may remind you.Â* Its at home where people are mold.Â* Mothers are mothers. They love their children even if they are criminals.Â* Tharts natural.Â* But evaluating their performance as a parent, they are utter failures. They spoil their children and worse condone their acts.
    mosimos....na unsa na gud tawn ka bro oi....pag mata oi....bisan unsa pa ang disiplina sa balay dili na assurance how the children will grow up....pastilan i don't even want to waste my time discussing this SIMPLE thing with you....way padulngan kay close minded man ka....you already formed your opinion...so kapoi2 lang ko....i just feel sorry sa imo unyang mga anak....

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast