Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Want to save time and money in frequent oil change interval? Switch to Baldwin, Mann, Donaldson heavy duty oil filter and change oil at 10,000kms to 12,000kms not only you save cost but you prolong your engine life as cleaner, smoother and highly filtered oil will go to your engine internals reducing wear, friction and loose compression issues in the long term....

unsay cross part no. for Vic c214 or L14477 purolator for nissan

B37 og BT223 sir ang cross sa L14477 Purolator, naa ta available for BT223 at Php450.

Want to save time and money in frequent oil change interval? Switch to Baldwin, Mann, Donaldson heavy duty oil filter and change oil at 10,000kms to 12,000kms not only you save cost but you prolong your engine life as cleaner, smoother and highly filtered oil will go to your engine internals reducing wear, friction and loose compression issues in the long term....

wow, baldwin filters are original basing on the pictures posted (should have made in the usa and not shrink wrap), yes you can go up to 10K with good engine oil (semi-synthetic or synthetic) with high TBN for diesel engine.

Baldwin Filters E-Catalog cross reference... bro naay kay mann fuel filter for nissan navara?

@duneman: Thank you bro, yes these are original Baldwin filters from USA and original Mann filters from Germany. It is sad to say that there are so many fake Baldwin oil filters from China and a lot of complains from car owners and enthusiasts in Luzon area that auto supply outlets are mixing original and fake Baldwin filters to boost their profits. But you can detect a fake Baldwin base on packaging and appearance and you can send the stamp manufacturing date code on top of the filter to the US customer support so they can trace if that filter is original or fake. I have Mann filters for Honda City, Civic, CRV, Mitsubishi sedans, Hyundai Elantra, Nissan sedans but my Mann filter stock for Nissan Navarra, Isuzu Crosswind Sportivo, Alterra maybe available only by 3rd week of November. If you are interested just let me know and i can send PM to you once the stock is available.

@duneman: sorry bro i misread your post. i dont have coming stocks for Mann fuel filter but i can get one for you if there is a cross. What is your engine number and what year model is your Navara? i hope i can find a cross for Mann.

@TWINSCAN, glad that somebody in Cebu is selling original Baldwin filters and I hope car owners are smart enough to realize that good oil filter and engine oil is what they should use. I hope bro you share your knowledge to Istorya car owners.

here's a good discussion on filters and engine oil.. Remote bypass oil filtration - Page 3 and you can also browse Used Oil Analysis - Bob is the Oil Guy - Bob is the Oil Guy.

nissan navara OE Fuel Filter secondary 16403-7F40A, Mann Hummel - WK 940/22.

Quote Originally Posted by epoyking View Post
    sayanga oi bag-o lang jud ko nagpa change oil... pwede pa ba ilisan ang filter ani?
    oo naman way problema mas maayo, change now..........

@duneman, i'll send you PM boss if i can find or not this Mann fuel filter WK940/22 though the Baldwin and Donaldson cross BF7532 and P551351 are much easier to find i think.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast