Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

@Angelmike: resume sent bro. Thanks

@Angelmike dugay najud ko ganahan makasud dinhe, there was one time gtawagn nko but too late nakau kai nkcntract nkog anther company..this time ill try napud but ako prob is ako contract sa present job nako kai may 26 pa..though im planning to apply as early as next week.. haaaaay..

i was expecting dako ni sila ug offer knowing nga dako ni nga company and i heard a lot of positive feedbacks from other people however when they offered me the pharmacy indexer position i was so disappointed with the compensation package.... maybe due to the reason that i dont have any bpo experience. it was then a good decision when i accepted the offer from another competitor because they gave credit to my 3 yrs hospital experience which is ang basic palang all in package na sa uhg.

Quote Originally Posted by Enduro_passion View Post
    wala kaayo ko malipay sa ilang offer... 6 years ko sa sprint convergys. ila offer nako is 18.6k package.. 15k basic... alowances meal laundry etc would be 3,600 ra.. then 10% hourly rate lng ang night diff cmon.. u can do beter than that.... gatuo pman ko mu offer daw ni silag 2-40k.. mao may ako nabasahan sa blog anang pinoy forum exchange... optum account... sa calyx bldg it park... i feel like lowball ra kaayu ang offer...
    so far 7 years ko sa CVG they offered me 25+ w/o allowance pana.. pero one post here said it true.. they dont offer you that high compensation if 1. wala kay background sa healthcare. and as i went on NEO (new hire orientation) i have realized that they have different JOB GRADE SALARY for EACH account for example

Health Care Data encoders
    JOb grade 22 - Offers as much as 15-20k RANGE

CSR dept
    Job grade 23 - Offers as mch as 20k-25k RAnge

Associat IT DEPT
    job grade 24 - offers as much as 25k - 30k RAnge

ang job grade ako gi post is as close to what i understand sir.. and its not like a BPO na tanan department always hiring, na abtan lang cguro ka sa SEASON na ang ga hire kay katong low grade department mao kana ra ila offer.

so for those future endeavors mo apply sa UHG and your looking for a higher post ug higher pay.. i suggest you go to this site

Careers.unitedhealthgroup.com > click on my profile (found on the upper right hand side) > you have to create an account

the purpose for this is for you to be able to see or filter the list of AVAILABLE OPEN JOB POSTING (UP TO DATE) for each site in MANILA, CEBU and etc.

This would also help you find the specific position you want to apply for (this site will also tell you the JOB grade and the expected salary you might receive or offer for each account and site)

So when you find the position you want to apply for, You can go straight to CALYX building, and pass your resume and indicate in your interview that you are applying for this position found on their site.

This is what i failed to do but luckly friend pd nako taga HR so sya ra ga recommend nako sa position sa IT dept.

i hope this helps you out Folks, bec. dili ni parihas sa CVG or skyes na walk in lang ka den pass ka resume den huwat raka unsa ila i offer, NOPE this is way different ila hiring process, pina US style na you should know what position you want to apply, bec. if mo sulti rakag CSR broad ra kaayo ang department so ibutang rapud ka nila sa needed na department nga ga hiring. rather than going to careers.unitedhealthgroup.com you can find the open job listing which is more updated kaysa mynimo or other site, cuz direct jd ni xa sa UHG Optum

Murag mosalir ko anang healthcare data encoder dah ky non.voice...

Quote Originally Posted by sircaniloc79 View Post
    Murag mosalir ko anang healthcare data encoder dah ky non.voice...
    Lax ra ang encoding diri jud..

Asa tah mka apply ani encoder nila.. Hehehe

Currently wala pa nag hiring ang encoding sa amo department.. but soon soon.... hopefully not in Manila...

Quote Originally Posted by yang89 View Post
    Currently wala pa nag hiring ang encoding sa amo department.. but soon soon.... hopefully not in Manila...
    Aw. Cebu lang unta.. Daghan sad mo encoder?

Quote Originally Posted by yang89 View Post
    hi yang.. hehe unsa real name nimo? search tika sa Jabber

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast