View Poll Results: where would you go for a law school if you are already workingpls select 2 options

Voters
133. You may not vote on this poll
  • university of san carlos

61 45.86%
  • university of cebu

35 26.32%
  • usjr

34 25.56%
  • university of the visayas

8 6.02%
  • southwestern university

10 7.52%
  • usp

12 9.02%
  • others

9 6.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by o_bama View Post
    Yes ky 5 years man sad ang program instead of 4 years.

ohh that explains it! thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by waelhi1234 View Post
    where to go for a law school if you work at the same timeadvantage and disadvantages of each school pls

in usc, its strict daw,,, high standard... if you fail in 2 subjects, you're out
    sa uc, ok lang .. competitive with san carlos..

in usjr, they consider those who are already working...

not sure about the other schools
    i heard na basta sa usc, dili jud angay mag-work ka at the same time...heavy jud kaayu daw

unsa man na law school sa cebu ang highest passing percentage sa bar?

Quote Originally Posted by AVriLRockZ!!! View Post
    i heard na basta sa usc, dili jud angay mag-work ka at the same time...heavy jud kaayu daw
    pwede ra man.. kaya man gani sa among accounting professor...
    brayt man pud to gud.

Quote Originally Posted by waelhi1234 View Post
    where to go for a law school if you work at the same timeadvantage and disadvantages of each school pls

in usc, its strict daw,,, high standard... if you fail in 2 subjects, you're out

sa uc, ok lang .. competitive with san carlos..

in usjr, they consider those who are already working...

not sure about the other schools

i have been to usp this past few days.. and i think usp ko.. heheh.. i was thinking of a lot of things and i think usp will work for me better.. no 3 man day sad sila this recent board exam in terms of school passing accdng to the guy that i spoke with sa college of law sa usp... uc topped then next is san carlos..

excited nq mag law. eehheheheheh...

naa wifi zone sa campus pero i think dapit lang sa college of law and wala pa sa ila lib..

pero okay ra at least naa...

and, i believe, naa gyud na sa estudyante if law student ka..

sige, kita kita na lang sa ma classmate nako.. ehheehhe..

Quote Originally Posted by icecreamaddict View Post
    hi wael hehe.. this is actually one of the questions nga ganahan pod nako iask. now I'm gearing towards USJR na pod since nice kaayo ang executive classes. I'd really like to work pod while studying.
    Kanus-a man ka enrol? Pwede classmate ta? hihi...

o_bama, dili halata nga love kaayo nimo imong alma mater

nag usp ko . when i considered usjr., i never knew pa na taga usc ra sd ila professors.. taas ghapon ug standard.. basin lisod ra gihapon... okay kau mag classmate ta. . sa usp.. hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by sanch22screw View Post
    The thing is mas bigatin ang mga professors sa USJ-R and its tradition of excellence as one member of the RECOLETOS LAW CENTER is really effective since daghang mga professors from San Sebastian College- Recoletos in Manila (which presently produced the latest topnotcher in the bar exam) kay mag-special lecture pud sa mga undergrad.

Also nindot pud kaayo ang ilang bag-o nga mga court rooms, patterned after the hardvard university's law classrooms. Masuya jud ming mga undergrad unyag agi sa ila area... he he...

" But 90 percent of your success will be based on your attitude on how will you handle the pressure of studying in a law school , only 10 percent is contributed by your family, and your school " matod pa sa among professor nga CPA- Lawyer na karon.

So Good Luck and may God Bless You!
    ''

i agree with the quote

Quote Originally Posted by kok3n View Post
    i'm also planning to go into law school soon but my question is, if executive classes, can it cover all the things that are covered by 5 days of classes (monday to friday)

just the same, kay if weekdays tag 3 hours lang man,, sa exec class, whole day on sat and sun,, like almost 12hours on sat and same on sun...

sa SWU ky naa sila executive class na saturdays & sundays ra whole day, gud for full-time working students...

Quote Originally Posted by owNinZ View Post
    sa SWU ky naa sila executive class na saturdays & sundays ra whole day, gud for full-time working students...
    yep.. true.. consider sad sila if you are working.. but id prefer usp.. hehehe

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast