Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned User
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Best Inexpensive Preschool in Lapulapu City

i used to work in St. Alphonsus Catholic School before as a Grade School Guidance Counselor and I was able to able to interview kids coming from different schools in Lapu-Lapu City. So far the best products came from one school which is just a block away from SACS. If you've heard about Opon Kindergarten & Nursery School or which more known as "Ruby" as in located at G.Y. Dela Serna St., Poblacion, Lapu-Lapu City. I also asked some people around and they also gave good reviews about OKNS.

Quote Originally Posted by Piatttos View Post
    Hi I'M looking for a pre-school in Lapulapu City? We are near Grand Mall.
    Anybody who can recommend or provide feedback on the following schools:

Cebu Kiddie Center, Camella, LLC
    St Dominic Savio (preschool)
    St Augustine International School (preschool)
    Holy Infant School

Thanks! I am running out of time, I haven't decided yet for my 4 year old.
    try sa Saint Pedro Calungsod academy near in mahayahay gym..safe siya na school then okay ang facilities nila..580 ra per month niya depe ed registered sila...

Saint Pedro Calungsod Academy caters independently to your child. okay ang ilang ambiance,comfortable then safe pajud siya..didtu nagschool aku nephew tag 580 ang ilang monthly..unahan sa mt.sinai,kilid sa mahayahay apartment...

Proverbsville ug Arise Academy sa may Gun-ob eskina Canjulao dapit...

St. Augustine? good luck! my daughter went there last school year.. labad sa ulo... sige lang wala class kay absent ang teacher...

Quote Originally Posted by tash0806 View Post
    St. Augustine? good luck! my daughter went there last school year.. labad sa ulo... sige lang wala class kay absent ang teacher...
    unsa graduha imo bata ma'am?

St Agustine - worst school ever!!!

When my kids were there a couple of years ago, kinder 1 and kinder 2, we had the worst experience than we ever had anywhere. Kinder 1, walay klase kay permi absent ang teacher. All their books came on october, almost half of the school year has passed before it arrived. Kami pa gyud nikuha sa Rex bookstore sa cebu city. My son threw up on his first week because he said he went to the CR and he saw BIG WORMS all over the place. The K2 graduation was a sham. the proposal was we do it in Waterfront Lapulapu, and we need to pay 4k. Gimahalan ang uban so it was suggested we do it somewhere else. Then their staff who was facilitating the meeting said, maski asa pa mo, maski adto sa ilahang stage, 4K gihapon ang contribution. What the hell!!! ginegosyo hasta ang graduation?

Admin people are incompetent. After we transferred, I facilitated the requirements for my kids, it took them several months to release the documents for my eldest. The kinder 1 pupil took longer coz they forgot where they put it. Nagtinokmuray kung kinsa nakawala. They didnt make an effort until I told them I will be back in the coming monday and I expect it to be here when I arrive or else all of them in the office will suffer the consequences. Good thing they found it. Kung dili ka mangasaba aning mga staff nila, walay mahitabo sa imo request.

Gi agwanta lang gyud to namo coz we paid the whole year upon enrollment. I would never recommend this school.

I know this is already an old thread and I was desperate before to look for a preschool for my 3 year old. I would gladly recommend My Study Lounge which is located in Brgy Agus. You can check their FB page:
    https://m.facebook.com/mystudyloungeph/

Benthel ASia Learning Center sa basak lapu2 city

hi everyone, ako baby ky mga 3yrs old this july.. onsa suitable nya playgroup or nursery na?

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast