Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

When someone you hold dear to you is no longer treating you the right way then ther is no need for you to hold on to them. If you respect and value yourself the you will not allow someone to treat you with less value although you value them. Sometimes you just have to let someone go even if they are dear to you.

Since this is the love section I will say that the dear person you are refering to is someone that you are dating and you want to leave them. If they have not been treating you the same way they did in the beginning then it means that they have changed their perspective of you. In that case you need to just let them go.

Quote Originally Posted by jessie68 View Post
    My GF broke up with me for 1 month nah ang nilabay. But up to know sige ghapon ko try ug win back niya. Walay third party sa amoang pag buwag.
    Soon you will realize that giving her up is a blessing in disguise.

Quote Originally Posted by jessie68 View Post
    My GF broke up with me for 1 month nah ang nilabay. But up to know sige ghapon ko try ug win back niya. Walay third party sa amoang pag buwag.
    dont try to win her back...pasagdii lang, no tex no calls..it will tick her mind ts and go back to you

usa ra gyod rason ana, wala na siya ganahi nimo TS...................

6.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123