Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

You need more experience. So pag sugod usa ug small company ayaw usa sa mga dagko aron maka learn ka ug handle ug makita imong ability and capability if you can handle small company to big. Dali raka ma dawat ug small company then it's your time for you to understand their needs (specifically websites), to improve their existing site if they have already and develop if they don't have one.

Your designs are good but you need to be more creative and think outside the box. There is only one thing that I can suggest from your design skills is, try to design different template(s) aron di mag balik balik imong designs aron dili common. Visit different websites preferably a CSS sites like CSSMANIA.com and CSSREMIX for reference purpose. Learn from their design but never imitate.

Try to apply sa mga development company nga grabe ka intensive ug work like Philweb, diha ma hasa imong talent. I am not from Philweb by the way, never pud ko ga work diha, but mao na akong nadunggan sa mga kaila nako.

Learn and learn and never stop learning as technology developing fast nowadays.

Goodluck.
    Last edited by yugi; 06-01-2013 at 02:58 AM.

Up for today...

any help will be appreciated.

Thank you yugi.. for the advice really much appreciated.. yes I do have work right now but it is just a freelance, jsut like what you said never stop learning that's what I am doing studying things for website's, just like the Joomla which I have studied and tried to develop using that CMS. and read If there is a vacant time at W3schools for developments.

really thank you. much appreciated.

Up for today...

any help will be appreciated.

Anytime james, np. Freelance job is good enough for learning but not reliable. Unlike local jobs, they have standards to follow, esp. their development process, designs etc... do not limit your self reading W3Schools website coz its too boring. Look for an inspirational websites that you really like their designs and functionality and try to know how they develop it esp. if the developer is freelancer only.

CMS, joomla? YES, if you know how to use it, your job would be more easy. But as what I said, you don't have to stick to joomla, try to learn Wordpress, Drupal and more.

Goodluck...

I really Like the way you comment, much appreciated It makes me more motivated to get the job that I really want makes me realize not to give up on the job that I love to do even though I did not get the job yet, thank you...
    would you mind if I ask what's your job today and where?.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesblazer21 View Post
    I'm from Lapu-Lapu, and a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, i would like to apply for a job as a Front-End Web Developer / Web Designer?.. mangayu unta kog mga suggestions ninyu for my first step in working as a fresh graduate, ?
    ganahan nakay ko mo trabaho ug e hatag akong tanang mga nakat unan sa companya na akong trabahuan...

for those who are from recruitment staff's here you can check my previous works at : Cebu Northwinds Hotel, Cebu City, Philippines , Hotel Fortuna Cebu Philippines, DMC Busa Printers , If you are interested and need more information about me you can text me at 09326551998 or email me at jamesharoldcanque@gmail.com.

Thank you, hope na maka kita ko sa akong kaugmaon diri.
    Hi jamesblazer21,

I have read your post that you are looking for a job as a Web Developer or a Web Designer.

Here is CreativeCebu Communications which is looking for a Graphic / Web Designer which requires 0 - 1 year experience. . .to apply click the link here.... Graphic / Web Designers!! - Creative Cebu - Graphic/Web Designer Jobs - CebuJobs | CebuJobs.PH

but if you are not satisfied with the previous link that i have given to you try this another provided link to look for more jobs

Web Designer / Graphic Designer Jobs in Cebu | CebuJobs.PH.

For more information about the links given above try to visit Jobs in Cebu, Cebu Jobs, Cebu hiring | CebuJobs.PH

Thanks,
    Thanks

Up please... any help will be appreciated... thank you...

up for today.. any help will be appreciated.. thank you

up for today.. any help will be appreciated thank you...
    i need full job.. if your interested PM me my resume and cover letter is ready

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast