Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

From our clinic to your home...Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

greetings!!

akong question is regarding wisdom tooth, naa nitubo sa akoa pinakalikod nga molar, (3rd molar ang nitubo?) d ko sweto ani
    ang naka braces ko, wa ko kebaw unsai buhaton, sauna nisakit sya kaayo pero karun kay makit an na sya gamay

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pakinimo View Post
    greetings!!

akong question is regarding wisdom tooth, naa nitubo sa akoa pinakalikod nga molar, (3rd molar ang nitubo?) d ko sweto ani
    ang naka braces ko, wa ko kebaw unsai buhaton, sauna nisakit sya kaayo pero karun kay makit an na sya gamay

thanks
    You need to have them REMOVED if it hurts and it will affect the straightening of your teeth that the BRACES will do! Otherwise, if you would still have that there, then even if your BRACES will straighten your teeth, while those WISDOM tooth will continue to come out, it will definitely malocclude and disarrange your teeth still in the process! So have them removed NOW as early as possible and do not wait for it to become worse!

Thank you for dropping by and God bless!

Quote Originally Posted by angel_brey View Post
    You need to have them REMOVED if it hurts and it will affect the straightening of your teeth that the BRACES will do! Otherwise, if you would still have that there, then even if your BRACES will straighten your teeth, while those WISDOM tooth will continue to come out, it will definitely malocclude and disarrange your teeth still in the process! So have them removed NOW as early as possible and do not wait for it to become worse!

Thank you for dropping by and God bless!
    thanks kaayo! mao sad ingon atong isa ka doctor, pero operahan daw? waaaaah wa pako ka try gi operahan..haha. How much pod na? basin mahal sad kaau d ko kaafford haha

thanks kaayo! mao sad ingon atong isa ka doctor, pero operahan daw? waaaaah wa pako ka try gi operahan..haha. How much pod na? basin mahal sad kaau d ko kaafford haha
    Anything that involves BLOOD, EXCISION, INCISION & REMOVAL of any part of the body or foreign object IS an OPERATION! Even EXTRACTION of a tooth is an OPERATION! Do not be too scared about it just because your doctor mentions "OPERATION" heeheh

The PRICE actually depends on the DIFFICULTY of your case or the operation! Prices range actually from P5,000 to P18,000!

Last FRIDAY I did 2 operations on 2 impacted teeth! 1 sa UPPER and the other sa LOWER! 1 I priced P18k kay lisud jd sya then the other I priced P8k! We did it at METRODENTAL Cybergate !

Anyway, thank you very much for dropping by and glad to help!

ok salamat kaayo,
    ngutana lang ko

aside sa ma re arrange balik ang ngipon pag tubo sa wisdom tooth, unsa pa lain mga side effects / disadvantages if dli kuhaon?

ok salamat kaayo,
    ngutana lang ko

aside sa ma re arrange balik ang ngipon pag tubo sa wisdom tooth, unsa pa lain mga side effects / disadvantages if dli kuhaon?
    INFECTION kay if wla jd syay SPACE nga katubuan or kabutangan, mag cge ra na sya ug tubo, mag cge ra na sya ug go against the tooth beside it and these can cause you PAIN and worst, INFECTION of either the 2nd molar or the 3rd molar itself kay usually, LISO limpyuhan ang 3rd molars kay either HIWI or lisod lng jd sya kay matabunan man sa GUMS or CHEEKS! Imbis kay 1 ra imung tangtangun, which is ang 3rd molar ra nga maoy nag cause ug pain and problems, basin unya later on 2 na ang e extract tungod kay na infected na ug apil ang 2nd molar! Sometimes mn gud, the contact between the 2nd & 3rd molars are so tight to the point it would be difficult for you to CLEAN it thus, mgka CARIES jd sya! If worst case scenario na jud, if naa nay INFECTION, it may spread downward and all around the 3rd molar itself which is going to be a BAD THING!

Doc, ask ko nimo pila pa tang2 sa wisdom tooth/teeth. sakit na? wa man nuon koy pain pero murag ever since niabot akong wisdomness kay murag naa jud constant pressure sa akong jaw bitaw. common na xa?

doc how does the hmo work? thanks pls pm me

Quote Originally Posted by groogie75 View Post
    Doc, ask ko nimo pila pa tang2 sa wisdom tooth/teeth. sakit na? wa man nuon koy pain pero murag ever since niabot akong wisdomness kay murag naa jud constant pressure sa akong jaw bitaw. common na xa?
    Uhm, the PRICE actually depends on the POSITION of the tooth! If it is DIFFICULT ang position, then yes, mahal2x jd na xa ug price! If EASY ang position, then medyo barato2x ra! As for the constant pressure, yes that is a common thing with wisdom teeth since unlike any other teeth in your jaw, kausa rang hunat niya, within pila ka months, gawas na siya from the socket and completely na siya na makita! As for the WISDOM TOOTH, it takes time man gud especially pa jud sa fact na usually, gamay nalang jd na SPACE or there is a lack of space sa back part where the wisdom tooth usually erupts! This impedes it's growth thereby making it difficult to come out and usually takes a whole lot of time from a couple of months to years! The WISDOM TOOTH usually doesn't have any use in biting or chewing and usually only causes pain & pressure! That is why, most people opt to have it REMOVED Rather than suffer the pain and pressure for a very long time! Whatever you decide, is your choice!

Quote Originally Posted by REALSTATE View Post
    doc how does the hmo work? thanks pls pm me
    Uhm, if you have a CARD sa imung HMO (INTELLICARE, LIFE&HEALTH, MAXICARE etc) There is an ACCOUNT # there for each person! You have to give that to the care provider like in my case, to your DENTIST! For example, INTELLICARE ka, when I receive your account number, I would have to call INTELLICARE to ask if unsay coverage ninyu sa inyung company!

Usually, it is
    1 or 2 CLEANING per year,
    2 or no PERMANENT FILLING per year,
    Unlimited Extraction
    Unlimited Temporary filling
    Unlimited Consultation per year

If YOU want to avail of what is covered for YOU, then I will ask them for an APPROVAL CODE which are a bunch of numbers and letters they give out that I have to fill up in the form for you to sign when you come over to my clinic for your dental appointment!

As long as what you will avail is within the limits of what is covered for YOU and your company, then YOU do not have to pay a thing! But if in case, naa kay mas daghan pa jd na pastahanan like more than 2, then kana you have to pay for that na in cash!

PS
    Dentures, plastice/porcelain jacket crowns, RCT (Root Canal), Braces, Veneers etc are NOT covered in your HMO maskin unsa pa na na HMO!!! These so called SPECIAL SERVICES should be PAID by the patient and not included with your HMO! Consultation ra ang pwede ma apil sa inyung HMO if in case you want to be catered to this!

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast