Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: i need an advice coz i hate it when am falling for my friend

Quote Originally Posted by Pixie77
    hhmmm murag naigo sad ko ani da i was in the same situation before and conflict jud kaayo

Does your friend have a girlfirend? Kung wala pa then GO FO IT GURL!!! :mrgreen: show him how you feel.. but in a subtle way lang ayaw lang sad palabii obyus

"In loving a friend, we sometimes risk the friendship. But if you don't risk it, you'll always be wondering... you'll always be thinking of the what-could-have-beens and the what-ifs.... if the love won't work but your friendship is strong, then the friendship will remain. After all, friendship is just another kind of love." quoted from various sources and from my own point of view

i agree with this one... in loving a friend.... you must take the risk... and if you'll not gonna take it... you'll be wondering forever...what cud have been? what if? hahay... u know there's no perfect situation...we need to invest some to have some...

same with feelings ... you need to share it...u need to let it out otherwise, u'l be paranoid every sec of it..hahaha..

in your case incubabe, u may forget ur motto for a while and consider ur feelings for ur fren... it will not cost u anything... being in love is the most wonderful feeling ... u must live with right now... eventhough how much u want to hide it or refuse it... its ur feelng u carry it all along... for me, letting him know doesnt make u less than a person... or a fren... or the moment will passes u by and ul regret it... its up to him how he deals with it... that's where risk comes...take all the consequences..
    things like can happen to anybody.......ur not alone

enjoy the feeling and dont worry too much... things will turn out right...

Guys, thank you so much for the fruitfull advice. You know what, tears roll down my cheeks after i have read all your replies. Am really grateful am a part of this forum.

Anyways, i followed your advices guys and am lucky coz my friend accepted me still. It was last Friday when we shared quality time together. Before i slept, i confessed to him everything. I cried as i was sharing him my story. It was a mixed emotion of fear, shame, and fury. Fury, for i was swallowing my ego. I was about to bid goodbye for him that moment but when i saw him cried, i realized i really can't afford to lose him. Now, we are still goin' strong. After that scenario, i observed that he cares for me even more. He is more sensitive to my feelings, attentive to my needs and utter some sweet words ["loves man tika...wear my cap oh coz its showering!"] along our conversation.

My pal is not committed to anybody so i will fight for my love this time and i won't let my ego ruin my happiness.
    Thank you for everything guys!

im happy for you incubabe... GOOD LUCK :mrgreen: the guy obviously cares for you

weee...am so happy

nd whos this lucky man uncubator?! na-touch na jud kow sa imu love story... kiriggg.... gudluck na lang sa inyu relationship....

so what's up incubabe?? com'on we need details here aight..

GOOD LUCK GIRL!!! :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by ram_hot
    nd whos this lucky man uncubator?! na-touch na jud kow sa imu love story... kiriggg.... gudluck na lang sa inyu relationship....
    kuya ram...mukirigggg paka!!!

u know him oi?! i told u na baya!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nunobone
    so what's up incubabe?? com'on we need details here aight..
    hmm...deatails? like what?

dn a na nmo hate f ma nluv kas frnd nmo?!? nndot man dba!?!?

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast