Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

@vienzel: it's crazy but that's exactly what I thought when I first heard of this, mura man ni'g signs of the times. Wala lang ko pagawas akong gibati kay ingnon na pud ta'g katok2x, patoo-too. But with the economic collapse, tense international relations, and now this, mura'g signs of the times gyud.

Quote Originally Posted by chad_tukes View Post
    you can't be serious. nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
    m serious chad....wa pa ko sa mental so true na ha! whahahaha...

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothea View Post
    @vienzel: it's crazy but that's exactly what I thought when I first heard of this, mura man ni'g signs of the times. Wala lang ko pagawas akong gibati kay ingnon na pud ta'g katok2x, patoo-too. But with the economic collapse, tense international relations, and now this, mura'g signs of the times gyud.
    true, ingnon ra ba dayun ta ug self righteous kau no? so hilom nalang ta sa!

so is this paradise?

its now in new york?? sana scientist can make the vaccine!!

It's scary to hear that the swine flu virus has already invaded USA, since we are exporting live animals from this country. But, we should not be in a panic state because PGMA had already ordered Secretary Yap of the Department of Agriculture to take precautionary measures to avoid the entry of the deadly virus in our country.

The Bureau of Animal Industry has been mobilized to ensure that the live animals imported from other countries are free or not carriers of the virus. Veterinarians coming from the DA are having a massive information drive so that our local breeders will be aware of the nature of the virus, so that they will be able to prevent the occurrence of such crisis in our country. Vaccines have also been deployed to key hog areas.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vienzel View Post
    20 case fatalities within US of Swine Flu has just been confirmed by CNN on this very minute!!!

da oi, mana man ta mi sa regular flu season! hahayyy....
    Please do not exaggerate news. The 20 confirmed cases in the US are just cases of people who have the flu, but have NOT succumbed to it. You have to understand that most of those who died in Mexico were those people who, by default, dili moadto sa duktor para magpatambal/consulta. In developed countries/cities, cases like this can still be controlled and fatalities kept to a minimum provided people go to the hospital and are admitted, and proper quarantine procedures, hospital care and proper hygiene, are observed, in and out of hospitals.

If you exaggerate the news, you can cause panic. Do not exaggerate reports.

-RODION

flu ra man tingali ni, but i have heard naay biological weapon na pwde iparis sa flu, meaning the weapon wil become as contagious as a flu, kuyaw ni , but its just a flu, dli sa ta mag buhi ug baboy sa backyard

Quote Originally Posted by ed168III View Post
    flu ra man tingali ni, but i have heard naay biological weapon na pwde iparis sa flu, meaning the weapon wil become as contagious as a flu, kuyaw ni , but its just a flu, dli sa ta mag buhi ug baboy sa backyard
    u cant just afford to say "its just flu" ky nobody knows kung ga mutate ang strain sa virus and u know wat will happen kung naa true na outbreak diba?

nag release na ang federal ug statement na health emergency state ron ang US, they dont want to take things forgranted as of this time. they want prevention if possible.

hala! lain sakit nah pd ni.. hope dli ni maabot dri sa pinas nd ma prevent ni..

from Mexico ky naa na incidence sa NY state. part sa news ganiha na naa na 1 case ang canada!

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast