Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Windows 10

kabantay pud ko aning pattern sa windows nga bati ilang every other release. lol okay pa ko sa windows 7. kay ang 10, essentially gi revert ra nila ang best feature sa windows sa 7 unya gi incorporate ra nila sa windows 8. nakasuway kos ilang tech preview wa kaayo ko ma amaze, bisan daghan pa ug pwede mausab pero murag kahibalo na ko asa ni padulong ang ilang projection sa build ani.

Lisud jud e Appreciate ang windows 8, 8.1 up to 10(to be released soon) labi na kung normal monitor lang emu gigamit or without touch screen.

Default Anyone who tried Windows 10?

Windows 10 is starting.. The developer Os is now available to download. With the promise of a much improved Interface and functionality I think this will be a great OS to have for most windows users.

I am still a fan of windows 7 and find it a little hard to get used to Windows 8 but after I tried to Download and install Windows 10 it made me think that this would be a great upgrade for an OS..

Your thoughts on this?

More info from Tech Radar : Windows 10 review | Operating Systems Review | TechRadar
    Last edited by amd_intel; 02-10-2015 at 05:47 PM. Reason: addition info..

ako windows 10 user ..10/10 jud ) wa pako kasugat og bugs ..nice kaayu c cortana ..hahaha i try sad bro paspas kaayu mo boot ang system...

Quote Originally Posted by nivelle View Post
    ako windows 10 user ..10/10 jud ) wa pako kasugat og bugs ..nice kaayu c cortana ..hahaha i try sad bro paspas kaayu mo boot ang system...
    Nice.. Tried it also and it looks faster and the interface is like fusion of win 7 and 8.. bilis ng boot up time bro..

Daghan ug unwanted anomalies?

Quote Originally Posted by shiekdomz View Post
    Daghan ug unwanted anomalies?
    as far as playing with the ui the feel is a little similar to win 7 na modern version lang with all the basic apps. As for unwanted anomalies.. i can't tell if there are yet since it's still a tech preview and i am still getting familiar with it bro.. will update you if there's a lot.. but i am starting to enjoy it.. normal lang naman siguro yan sa OS..

Quote Originally Posted by amd_intel View Post
    as far as playing with the ui the feel is a little similar to win 7 na modern version lang with all the basic apps. As for unwanted anomalies.. i can't tell if there are yet since it's still a tech preview and i am still getting familiar with it bro.. will update you if there's a lot.. but i am starting to enjoy it.. normal lang naman siguro yan sa OS..

Thanks sa info boss.

Kanus-a kaha release ani?, free upgrade man kaha ni

windows 11 ko dretso

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast