Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: LABOR LAW in Cebu Seminar

Thanks bro. Up up!

Up up! Happy sunday everyone..

Let Your Company Be Counted in!

The Labor Law Now in CEBU!

Join M Lhuillier, Madaue Foam, Marco Polo Plaza Cebu, Virginia Foods, Nutri Asia, Wealth Development Bank and other dynamic companies participating in the Labor Law Now in Cebu --- A MUST-ATTEND Seminar Before Initiating Any Disciplinary Measure to be held on August 29 at City Sports Club Cebu.

Don't miss this very special event and Discover TIPS, TRICKS and TECHNIQUES that can SAVE You Headaches and Huge Expenses. See your colleagues and old friends, a golden opportunity for your networking. Discover many creative and practical ideas you can readily use for your company and department. One of the best investments you can make today.

Don?t miss this great gathering event.

Up up! .

Quote Originally Posted by PMXGroup View Post
    Employee discipline is the most challenging task of a Human Resource Officer. Poor handling of employee discipline may lead to eventual award of back wages, separation pay, damages and attorney?s fees.

Effective employee discipline entails knowledge of the laws affecting the rights of workers. It is not just important to know the procedural requirements in exercising disciplinary measures to workers. It is equally important to have a prior basic knowledge of the Constitutional mandates and pro-labor policies of the state, the laws governing employment relations, the limits and extents of management prerogatives and the rights of workers.

A MUST-ATTEND seminar before initiating any disciplinary measure discover TIPS, TRICKS and TECHNIQUES
    that can save you headaches and huge expenses.

For inquiries, call (032) 238-3335 or text 09155297780.
    Sir pwede ra mo attend ani student? I'm HRDM graduating student and I want to learn more regarding HR functions and disciplinary acts!

Quote Originally Posted by pcline627 View Post
    Sir pwede ra mo attend ani student? I'm HRDM graduating student and I want to learn more regarding HR functions and disciplinary acts!
    Pwede kaayo. This seminar is open to everyone.

Up lang usa ta ani..

---disregard d i ni sir. Dia ra d i gi post ang answers within sa thread. thanks.

Sir na siplatan ni nako sa newspaper nag baw nako pangita kung asa nato. Good thing naa diri ang ad. Pila gani nga seminar sir?
    Last edited by tangadsangig; 08-14-2012 at 12:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tangadsangig View Post
    ---disregard d i ni sir. Dia ra d i gi post ang answers within sa thread. thanks.

Sir na siplatan ni nako sa newspaper nag baw nako pangita kung asa nato. Good thing naa diri ang ad. Pila gani nga seminar sir?
    Uu sir naa mi ad sa Sunstar ug sa Philippine Daily Inquirer. Pwede pud ka mutawag sir for more information. Here's our number (032) 238-3335 or text 0915.529.7780 or 0932.236.3262

Up Up !

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast