Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: CAN YOU HELP ME OUT ... I NEED YOUR OPINION.

@cj unsa mn jd d i ka inlove c bessy bah?? i mean cge jd xa hisgot?? kay kung dli kaau madala rna ug dala sa laaganana ui or ma prankahan rna nmu.. nga dli ma damay ang friendshp..

hmmm para nko sugdi nlng na.. pina agi sa joke...

trust me sis its so easy to say dat just to lay out our plans... take it from me i got lots of married friends that do dat.. (i know u might think ako pod dats why i know such thing but i say no im not yet married)

real? ok, leaving his 1st real loved wife was real, having 2 beloved baby girls real and leaving them would be real... give me a break..

Quote Originally Posted by eiZaN
    @cj unsa mn jd d i ka inlove c bessy bah?? i mean cge jd xa hisgot?? kay kung dli kaau madala rna ug dala sa laaganana ui or ma prankahan rna nmu.. nga dli ma damay ang friendshp..

hmmm para nko sugdi nlng na.. pina agi sa joke...
    it would work temporarily bro, but trust me wn the time naa na pud ang guy then "hotel here we come" sorry bessy nxt time lang ta laag inig uli ni faffy...

words might be easy to utter but we also have to consider that sometimes men are only human that they would also fall for some1 else (for real) even if they are married. we also dont know the real reason why he is in that situation, i mean being married to his wife. what if napamabdusan lang niya ang girl unya gipikot & there was no real love involve, can you blame the guy if now he has found the woman of his dreams?

Quote Originally Posted by jheartfred
    it would work temporarily bro, but trust me wn the time naa na pud ang guy then "hotel here we come" sorry bessy nxt time lang ta laag inig uli ni faffy...
    mao sd bro.. hmm kung iya sad prankahan kay kuyaw sad ilang frndshp ana so unsa sad kha ang buhaton sahhh ehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by cj_mysunshine
    words might be easy to utter but we also have to consider that sometimes men are only human that they would also fall for some1 else (for real) even if they are married. we also dont know the real reason why he is in that situation, i mean being married to his wife. what if napamabdusan lang niya ang girl unya gipikot & there was no real love involve, can you blame the guy if now he has found the woman of his dreams?
    I really dont get it.. u seek help but you're the one defending the wrong doing of your bessy hmmm smell fishy.. were not blaming the guy sis, but their action and situation are very delicate... now lets put it these way:

the guy once accidentally became a daddy but do you think wala kaha pod niya sultie si wifey dat he loves her for real and ready to marry her if she gives in to have *** with him

kung mao mn gali ni... dli na reason iyang g buhat krn bro.. cua what if ha mg dayon njd cla sa imung miga... nka buhat na gali cya ug ing.ana saona so naa jd possibilities nga mka buhat xa ug balik dha... ato lng gd analyson so... for me mka help jd ka ug maau nya kung ma likay iya attention ana nga guy

i can say that the love is for real. i can say it is bcoz both of them have done a lot of sacrifices already just to keep the relationship going. actions speaks louder than words, as they say. ... i overheard him say to my friend 1 time "kung hindi lang kasalanan iwan ang pamilya ko, kung madali lang sana ang lahat, matagal ko ng ginawa. ayaw ko lang dagdagan ko pa kasalanan na nagawa ko na ngayon ..." ..."kung pwede lang sana kitang pakasalan ngayon, gagawin ko na" ...
    don't believe everything a guy says. of course he would say that to keep your best friend.
    if he could fool around even he already has a wife, he could easily fool around with your best friend.
    and even if he truly loves the girl, just think about the poor guy's family. unsa man kuno imong ma feel kung ikaw ang wife sa guy...
    tell her to stop it na beh please...maluoy jud ko sa wife

^^ EXACTLY.. wat stops him from doing this to the other future woman of his dreams

note: we guys dream a lot.. a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by jheartfred
    I really dont get it.. u seek help but you're the one defending the wrong doing of your bessy hmmm smell fishy

i know what you mean ... defending her wrong doing ... the wrong doing that is making her very happy & sad at the same time. Believe me, naglibog jud ko on what to do with my bestfriend. I enjoy & likes to look at her when shes happy & it tears me up at the same time when i see her cry .. but what can i do, that is the package.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast