Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

para ma burn imo fats kinahanlan mgpasingot ka ug sakto. naa ko ika advice na pasingot nga dili kapoy. ineg 1-3pm adto sa kasilyas unya pungko didto. pangisog taman sa ginhawa, dba panington ka ug mau. hehehehehe.....

hi , try herbalife products... mao pud lagimogasto gyud ka... pero dili naka mag exercise... o unsa pa na pasingot....try to visit kilid sa cebu city hall naay gtawag na nutt club sila makapalit ka didto try lang ang taste....ako , nagpalit rako s aila product dayun ako ray naghimo sa ako i take para maniwang ko... so far so good ang result... mugamay gyud imo tiyan...heheheh ug uban pang parte sa kalawawasan.. try lang ask didto.. kanang dapit sa carbon na side ila location look for glenn...o grace...ask about the product... goodluck

kani siya healthy diet ni siya....

try belly dancing....hehe

hi guys...i'm new here sa fitness section...just want to make a suggestion here..

aside from dieting, you should try intervals cardio training (HIIT-high intensity intervals training)..its better on burning off fat than your conventional cardio workout (e.g. jogging)...google it to find out more..i recently added this type of workout (just twice a week) to my routine and i am really convinced...

also, one advantage of this (if your into weight training) is that it minimizes muscle loss...i workout, not to burn off fat or get bigger but just to stay fit and maintain my physique..i was afraid to do cardio at first (by this i meant jogging) because it tends to make you lose the muscles you have worked so hard for...but when i came across this type of training, and after trying it, i do believe it works...

Have more muscles. They naturally burn fat

everyone is right pero all of the above mentioned ways kay sayon isulti lisod buhaton. first thing you should do is to make exercise a habbit. select unsa na exercise imong ganahan and stick to it for 6 weeks, no diet should be involved. basta stick to it for 6 weeks dyud kay this is how long it takes to make a habbit, I suggest you run at after kung habbit na cya, do not go for diets pero i control lang imong kaon. ever wondered ngano kanang mga athlete, wa mana nag diet kusug pa kaayo mahabhab then gagmay lang ghapon - - this is their secret! lastly, do not count the days when you will lose 20 or 50 lbs. kay for the fats to grow, it did not take days but rather it took years of slobbing activity.

@jhoy: actually sayon ra man tanan wa man gud lisod.. naa ra gud na sa motivation sa tao.. "he/she who wishes to sing will find a song".. hehehe..

ang mga athlete they train the whole day that's why they need to eat a lot to compensate.. if i remember it right kato si phelps(not sure sa spelling basta kato swimmer) needs to eat 6000 calories for the whole day to maintain.. 6000 calories = 30 cups of rice..

Quote Originally Posted by hizuka007 View Post
    kay sa akong nabasa sauna, murag mao na ang processo.... mao gani mamayat ang taba kung dili mokaon kay ang mga fats ang maconvert napud sa into sugar (kalimot ko kung sugar ba to)...
    Calories man siguro na bro....(energy)
    if stored mao na fats....

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast