Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by chad_tukes View Post
    yup but that's not my point. the point is that why believe in all those that i've mentioned when they have not been proven to be true scientifically, just like the 2012 predictions. reason why i asked, what's the difference?
    Have you believed in GOD? If not, then GOOD FOR YOU... but if you do, then maybe you can answer your question... /sarcasm

wow....... i was ready for the two fingers of the sto.niņo back then in 2000...nothing came..... that made a fool out of a huge percentage of people.....and the whole of the rizalistas....

what i say to the end of the world? Bring It On!!!

MAY 21,2011 JUDGEMENT DAY? -are u ready istoryans?

ako ready nako, bisag kanus-a pa na... ambot lng kaha ang ubang mga istoryans hehehe

are you ready for the day to come?
    i am ready at anytime to come

awhhh....

para nako lng, if love ta sa Ginoo, dli gyud cguro niya e short ang a2ng freedom...

ambut lng ha.. pero para nako ang ge mean sa "end" btaw, kay due mn cguro na to man's failures and faults in the world.

Because I know, He is still there, guiding us everyday, watching us like Fathers do...

ready nako basta damay tang tanan mamatay... perog kung ako lang gani usa mamatay aw di ko oi! ...

Quote Originally Posted by dark_humbz View Post
    Have you believed in GOD? If not, then GOOD FOR YOU... but if you do, then maybe you can answer your question... /sarcasm
    of course i do---that's why i know all the answers. i even know when the world will end. it'd be on 2012!

sa akong tan-aw layo pani sa tinood oi,...3011 nuon too pako

Blog Entries
    The world will never end...for sure. If you die, thats your end and not the world!

pero mag-end gihapo ang world masking bali-balihun nimo, like tungud kung mamatay ang sun, or maabot na sa point nga ang atong planet masuyup na sa blackhole sa milky way, etc. ^_^

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast