Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: deleted post and thread -member pissed.

why not take a pause and think about this.

Is it Beor who abuses his powers or is it you who abuses the freedom that is given by this site?

Come to think of it.

i guess everything's fine as long as we'll just comply and abide with the rules..simple.

@UCAV: read between the lines. istorya.net is free and no admin and moderator is abusing..

Quote Originally Posted by mitch_a888
    i guess everything's fine as long as we'll just comply and abide with the rules..simple.

your right.. i think i missed understanding some of the rules..

.. people should always remember that before they signed in they have to check the i agree box. With that in mind, you are binded by the rules. Just follow them, its not that complicated.

Blog Entries

I am glad that some of you are beginning to understand the whole situation and have been enlightened by the arguments presented in this thread... I hope that, in time, others will tame their arrogance and their lust for presenting themselves as righteous and all-knowing and look at things with the right perspective.

iSTORYA.NET is a work in progress, if you feel that you have something in mind that will benefit the general membership, feel free to send me a PM and we'll evaluate it and see if it is viable.

Best Regards

I also posted a thread exposing the power tripping and abuse of an admin but it was deleted in less than 5 minutes..

daghan pud diay mi. mao jud pinoy.

Dude its no use fightng the admins and moderators.Â* They always win.Â* They could insult you if they want to. They owned this site.

You should understand the mindset of the mods and admins.Â* From what I understand, istorya.net was never really intended to be a forum.Â* Its just a marketing arm for ones business. Now they dont want people like you and me to discourage potential visitors from this site because it will jeopardize their business. Thats why they have to act fast or else the viability of istorya.net will be lost.

When this dawned on me, that was the time I realize why they are so zealous protecting istorya.net; why they always "sanitize" it from true blue posters like me, why the rules could chane to suit what they want.Â*

Im telling this to convince you its not worth fighting.Â* All the heartaches is not worth it.

To save you from heartaches, stop posting here.Â* Its not the end of the world. There are gazillions of forums in the web that will give you the freedom that you want.

Free yourself. Take it from me. A friendly advice.Â*

@Torcuato yup iam a member of 5 forums, 1st week palang tripan dayun ko, tae jud ni na forum.

to think na mao ta ning forums na mo represent sa mga cebuanos, bantog ra
    Most online today: 215 - most online ever: 465 (June 24, 2005, 07:05:54 PM)Â*

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast