Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

guys, you should try GLANCE BACKGROUND - BETA

update: nokia pro shot was already updated to nokia camera. Timer was being added in the update and some features.

Hi everyone. I just have a question. I already read through some sites/forums pero unsaon pag enter sa recovery mode?
    I'm planning to install this certain firmware with the hopes nga ma-enable akong LTE. Though I already pressed Volume Down+Power Button, di gihapon mu-recovery mode.

Pasencya gamay...newbie Windows Phone 8 user here

What do you mean bro? you need to go back to the original firmware?

naa na jd ako lumia 720 by monday or tuesday cguro hehehe, question lang regarding lumia update, okay ra inyu 720 after update? Ky kabasa q dghan regarding heat issues, and dali ra ma lowbatt ang battery since ng update to amber.. Salamat daan sa inyu feedbacks

Quote Originally Posted by madina View Post
    What do you mean bro? you need to go back to the original firmware?
    ok na bro..checked and there were just problems sa USB driver mao nang wala ko maka-recovery mode..hehehe
    i was able to use a firmware from Germany and glad to know, ok na akong LTE

Quote Originally Posted by GruMpY View Post
    naa na jd ako lumia 720 by monday or tuesday cguro hehehe, question lang regarding lumia update, okay ra inyu 720 after update? Ky kabasa q dghan regarding heat issues, and dali ra ma lowbatt ang battery since ng update to amber.. Salamat daan sa inyu feedbacks
    to be honest, wa koy nakita improvement sa akong fone or maybe im just too busy to play around with the new feature..ang glance screen background ra akong natestingan pa. Ang battery mao ra man japon. I dont know bout heating issue kay murag mao ra man japon.

Naa na koy GDR3 update sa akong 820. I search "Developer's Preview" sa Windows Phone. Nice kaayo kay pwede na custom ringtones.

I also have gdr3 through develepors preview.

10.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123